Whore out your tint

He should, I don't see why they couldn't. :shrug: Not sure about Texas, but in Louisiana our exp date is colored, so that's what they usually look for. Mine is bright red so it shows reals good through the tint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here too, but I haz that 2 year sticker. Was hoping la would pass that law and do away with them, but they're not going to lose out on that easy money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the state troopers can pop us for inspection, and there aren't that many around here. But they stopped benefiting from the tickets so most won't worry with them anymore. I know in Memphis if you reside there, and buy a new vehicle they inspect it on the spot.

Sent from my b hole

I had my sticker over my tint till I got it inspected and the guy jabbed a razor into it lol. So now it's like I have a shitty cut box around mine. Oh well he passed a truck with illegal windows lights and exhaust I'm not complaining lol.

y5eqe4uv.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

egeruvus.jpg
here's my buddy's new truck. 20 on the shield. That's with a door open too. From the inside it's perfect even at night. Outside you can't see in at all lol.

Sent from Tapashit

I typed what I was thinking at first, lol.

But, I want windshield tint so bad. No shop around me will do it, so I'm gonna have to take my chances with doing it myself.

It's so nice.. I want it so bad lol but don't wanna deal with tickets. It's some weird color shade tint that's easier to see out of tonight too.

Sent from Tapashit

My brother has 5 over 20 over 15 on roll downs, 5 over 5 over 15 on back glass. No windshield tint, windshield was shattered, but before then had 5% tint.

My brother has 5 over 20 over 15 on roll downs, 5 over 5 over 15 on back glass. No windshield tint, windshield was shattered, but before then had 5% tint.

why so many layers of tint?
I never understood that shit, my buddy used to put double 12%, or double 15% on all his cars? why not just 5%? or double 5 and call it a day
:banghead: