Whore out your tint

15% on fronts, factory tint on back. Gotta get a new windshield and some brighter headlights then doing 35% on the shield. Back window is 5% over factory.
e6egepe2.jpg

Sent from my Refrigerator

Gotta get my front sides retinted, had 5% prob going 20%. Pulled my 5% off back and sorta regret that lol

7u3y8e3u.jpg
4yna2u7y.jpg

is there such thing as like a fadding tint... i want to do 20% on the sides to match factory rear windows and then do 40% shield but i hate brows so i was wondering if there was like a 5%-100% brow so its not and abrupt change?

i assume there is marC, hes talking tint that starts at 20% in one section and ends at 0, kinda like the sunglasses that fade

yeah, so it looks like the tint is dark at the top like a 5% and it transitions to 100% over the span of like 10"

i think it would look better then the usual brow

yeah, so it looks like the tint is dark at the top like a 5% and it transitions to 100% over the span of like 10"

i think it would look better then the usual brow

7d0000a2635dada466290d89c3fa2461.jpg

I have a white brow on the outside but do you mean like this? Mines 0% at the line and it fades to 15% at the top, hard to tell now but before the brow it faded into the untinted glass perfect.

I have a white brow on the outside but do you mean like this? Mines 0% at the line and it fades to 15% at the top, hard to tell now but before the brow it faded into the untinted glass perfect.

yeah sorta, i think you have your % backwards though since 0% would be black. i am going to ask a tint guy if they have anything like it.