Whore out your tint

In MO you can get waiver for windshield and side windows. My friend's aunt is highly allergic to the sun and it's rays or something. No lie, has 5% on her windshield and 2.5% on the rest. She not allowed to drive before 8am and after 5pm though, or on rainy/cloudy days. Has to wear long sleeves and all.

If you're talking about the medical exemption, it's only for the front side windows. Windshield tint is illegal in TX other than a 5" brow. No exemptions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

for Lasik there is...per the doctor himself. And the brow can't go below the AS1 line

Yeah it's always the AS1 line. Because 5" measured from the middle of the brow is different than 5" measured from the side of the brow.
Are cops pretty stingy on that in TX? I figured with the weather there, the high number of custom cars, and TX just being a kick ass state, that they might not be as picky? Guess it just depends on the cop or the town.

No, I have never been fucked with in my truck, and mine is much lower lower than the AS1, I am pretty dark on the front side windows too, I think 12%

Never pulled me over for my windshield tint on the old truck. One time I thought they got me but it was for my front plate missing. Cop didn't question me or ask to roll up windows

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

my only issue/problem is the cutout needed for the sticker, dont want it in a manner where they can tell there is tint

my only issue/problem is the cutout needed for the sticker, dont want it in a manner where they can tell there is tint

That's why I don't run one on my s10. I just tell em I'm missing my sticker since I got a new windshield. Receipt for new windshield is in glove box.

I have 40 on my windshield and 15 on the fronts, stock on the back. Knock on wood I've never been pulled over for it. I wish I had gone with 35,40 is very dark at sometimes and not dark enough at some. When I get my back Windows done I feel like it will be dark enough. They cut around my sticker because in Louisiana you will no doubt get a ticket if you have it tinted over the sticker. They go crazy about that. I ran through a checkpoint in my old truck that had 50 On the shield and they never said anything. Imo wouldn't go 50. My sig pic is 50 and it looks pretty dark but it's not in lots of other light

I've had same tint setup on every truck I've owned. Never been pulled over for it. 50 is a waste imo. Current s10 hasn't had an inspection sticker since the shield tint. Shop wouldn't give me one since they passed me lol.

You just use vinyl to match the glass? Looks great I have debated on doing but never saw it on a ext cab nbs

As far as the windshield goes, anything is better than stock so I may just get 50%. I went to a local tint shop and the guy told me that the darker the tint is, the more heat it absorbs which also heats up the truck. yeah it blocks more light but that's not my main purpose for darker tint. I'm thinking about just leaving my current tint on the roll-ups (15%) and getting the back 3 tinted with 5% and a 5% brow and 50% windshield

Cutting out for sticker is for the birds and screams I have shield tint. No cut no notice

uqebadyv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk