Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I need to cut out said crossmember, that's where mine rubs

Said crossmember cost me a driveshaft at 5/7. Felt good when I took a sawzall to it.
7a6a7a6e.jpg

so 4 7 was to much cali huh brandon? i may cut down the springs just a hair bit. not to 5" but maybe 4.5. plus ill have the helpers in and im going to run a avs underbed notch. u stil got a 1 piece driveshaft? ive seen where jared hates the belltechs but i dunno why? ive run them before with no problems.

My deal is too many people on gmfs raved about them being great, and they suck. I had them on my stock configuration and dropped. Finally several guys on pt.net started stepping up and admitting they blew their money.
I've explianed it the same way every time I've been asked. I dont like them. They're stiff as fuck.

Last edited:
Thats odd, i find they ride great, my crew cab floats like a cloud.

Yah i have 1 piece shaft, I have some vibration on acceleration due to pinion angle i have fixed. When my truck was 3/6 i hated the stance, ass sat way to low in comparision

brett likes my qa1's i sold him but he's on air. on my ext i hated them but i probably didnt have them set up right. you guys think i could use a shim instead of swapping drive shaft? i havent even got on my truck since i got it. i rarely accelerate over 2k and on the interstate at 75mph im only at around 2k rpm.

Your drop consist of all kinds of retarded ass parts,jvoisels CC road like money!

lol@retarded parts, since when are drop coils retarded or out of the norm? Only thing different is my lift hanger, which was dumb in comparison to lift shackle, but the overall effect is the same...a lift.

My whole front end rides like shit, and that is with EVERYTHING new up front minus rack and pinion and lower control arms, new uca, all new ball joints, TRE's, shocks, and alignment. And 17's and 20's (with 2 different sets of tires).

maybe your expectations are to high. you drive a gmc, not a mercedes lol.

and id venture to say all roads in america aint shit to what i seen in st lucia. those are probably the worst roads ive been on in my life.

Dallas is a close second, I just stay the fuck out of there for several reasons. Virginia is a close third

doubtful, it isn't a Sherman tank either, but I could convince you it was