Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Once i get the new wheels i may consider going down another inch, currently at 2" spindles, 2" coils cut to 3", flip kit rear with 1"drop shackle(adjustable to 2"). Whats my best bet up front to get to 6"? spindles arms and a 1" coil stock coil?

Once i get the new wheels i may consider going down another inch, currently at 2" spindles, 2" coils cut to 3", flip kit rear with 1"drop shackle(adjustable to 2"). Whats my best bet up front to get to 6"? spindles arms and a 1" coil stock coil?

That would probably be the best setup imo, when peyton was 6" he had spindles and 3" coils cut to 4" iirc don't know how it rode though..

tires rubbed pretty bad. It was a overnight thing. got bored so we cut the coils. Minitubbed it to hell but still rubbed. Either it was going up or getting bagged. Well he made his point. But with a smaller tire and raised tranny member for La roads it wouldve worked

What's the advantage of going to the DJM arms....are they clocked better? AS of now my a arms are all pointing to the sky....I don't mind cutting a belltech coil to 4", but if i could correct the geometry with control arms that would be sweet too.

What's the advantage of going to the DJM arms....are they clocked better? AS of now my a arms are all pointing to the sky....I don't mind cutting a belltech coil to 4", but if i could correct the geometry with control arms that would be sweet too.

be sure to buy the DJM uppers if you buy the DJM 5" lowers. Honestly, DJM uppers and lowers, stock springs and McG 16" spindles, not using the spacers obviously, will probably be the best riding 6" drop you'll get. no binding ball joints and much more shock.

DJM2599-57x500.jpg

on DJM website theres a 5/7 drop which consist of just Control arms up front.....

Brett, Why do you say not using the spacers obviously?

because you can't if you use those arms. the spacer is only available to use with stock lower arms.

the McG 16" spindles without the spacers are a 1" drop spindle. all the dimensions are the same as stock so all the geometry works as it should.

As soon as this bedcover sells, I'm gonna order lcas for my truck
Question is should I do 3" lcas with my 2" spindles and put stock keys back in or 4" lcas with 2" spindles and crank the keys up an inch for 5"..I'm wondering if the second option will give me cv angles closer to level...any ideas?

I'm thinking stock keys would ride better and probably help with cv angles too

Yea stock keys will be going back in either way..I was just thinking since when you lift a truck the cv's angle up and being lowered mine are angled down..thinking if I do option 2 and crank an inch it will put my cv angles pretty close to level, not sure yet though

Fuck yah thanks Brett. PRetty sure Im gonna take that route, Order some new MCG spindles in 16". Plus the 16" spindles give far less bumpsteer too

Brett also, theres no reason why I cant run My belltech SP shocks in there is there? Id imagine the DJM arms have provisions to run stock style shocks