Static NBS Thread 99-07c

If I did they would most likely be comp grey, I love the way they look on white..but those chrome ones look really good too

yes yes

everr.jpg

Yea I like them on white a lot, too bad they don't sell them in a machined finish, I bet they would look pretty good

that is one BIG ASS front end. between the hd cap, then a cowl hood on a 06 hood. holy shit. do not like that front end at all.

I would get either polished or comp grey... probably polished. I hate chRome but could deal with alittle shine from my wheels asking as that was the only Thai g shiny...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Yea I've never seen any, I almost bought some black reps before I bought those 22s I had but they were in Houston so the drive wouldn't have been worth it, decided to buy those 22s then traded for my ltzs lol
According to this ad on cl...
They sell matte black, gloss black, chrome, comp grey, and polished

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ptd/3270868642.html

Last edited:
Well unleashed sells a polish tbss wheel in 22's and tahoes polished to the best of my knowledge.. but we don't have silverado 22's in polished..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

lol yea his front end is huge i wanted to do it at first but hes only at 2 up front and he drags that shit everywhere much rather keep stock bumper and lights and more low but i do like his hood