Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Yah Some guy gave me way to much money for my Diesel, so I let it Go. Then having 2 rcsb didnt make sense, so I sent it on its way. Bought this super low km CC, and banked all the money from the diesel

And about the 3/6...I find the ass sags to much, I like a rake on lowered trucks...always haved. Cali on lowered just looks retarded to me...Only way a cali stance is good is if on a big lifted truck.

Yeah dakota,i respect you i know you on your owen,i still live with my parents,all my friends hate but shit i go to school 30 miles away,and my job i usually dont have to drive more than 5 min to the shop.Sam and andrew wanted to moveout 5min from where we all grew up and it didnt make since to me
But i do bust my ass for what i have

HAVE YOU MET MY MOTHER :sparta:
You do work and pay for everything for your truck yourself. I did the same when I was at home, spent all my money on my truck.
I just dont have the balls to cut mine up for bags, and Im starting to lose interest in it. I want minitruck

HAVE YOU MET MY MOTHER :sparta:
You do work and pay for everything for your truck yourself. I did the same when I was at home, spent all my money on my truck.
I just dont have the balls to cut mine up for bags, and Im starting to lose interest in it. I want minitruck
trade me

lol I want my terd, i just want a mini as a project and to pull behind my truck.
Im happy with my truck now once i do my on board air i got from peyton (thx fgt) and some subs i think ima be done with it.