Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I'm jk don't lift it. Looks too good right now to do anything to it. But I wish I could have kept the rcsb when I bought my crew. I want a rcsb so bad to bag

Juan, you lift your truck, I'll kidnap your boy, and take a dump on your porch
I'm jk don't lift it. Looks too good right now to do anything to it. But I wish I could have kept the rcsb when I bought my crew. I want a rcsb so bad to bag

After mine is done will that be enough for you to trade? Lol

I think you can run it Anthony, currently running A 245/70/17 myself. but im at 2.5/5.5 depending on how much air is in helpers

It would rub un minitubbed,you could do a few fender mods to get buy,but when you looked at the truck it would look like the tires are too big for the drop,if that makes any sense

Just go with the smaller tire imo, when i had just decranked keys it was around 3" drop and 265/70/17 rubbed like crazy it was almost embarrassing to go anywhere, where I had to turn sharp.. and like Peyton said the truck looked stuffed

Raceline crew and dakotas piece of ass on left lol
537526_3022788902797_1778186940_n.jpg

if i go 3/6 on my CC can i keep a 265/70/17 or do i need to switch to 245/70/17?

you'll be fine with 265/70. thats what i had at 3/4 and only rubbed on big dips when going 70 mph. didnt have any problems turning and rubbing while doing so. i liked the look cause there was hardly any gap

you'll be fine with 265/70. thats what i had at 3/4 and only rubbed on big dips when going 70 mph. didnt have any problems turning and rubbing while doing so. i liked the look cause there was hardly any gap

I didn't care for the larger tire, but i ran some 265/70s with a 2/4 for a little bit. I wouldn't have gone more than 3" up front with that tire though.
picture.php