Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Cmon guys not that hard to come up with 7gs if you really want something,i easily have 10-12 in my truck about up to a solid 17k in mods with airride

Shit I got way too many bills, I make enough to pay my bills and have gas money and a little mod money every now and then but that's it

Suppose in could pay for them, talking myself into believing that $7800 wheels would be way moar better than some $3600 race lines would be pretty hard to do.

Yeah dakota,i respect you i know you on your owen,i still live with my parents,all my friends hate but shit i go to school 30 miles away,and my job i usually dont have to drive more than 5 min to the shop.Sam and andrew wanted to moveout 5min from where we all grew up and it didnt make since to me
But i do bust my ass for what i have

3600 total,you must have forgot i bought a specialty size 285/30/24 Pirelli Pzero that only 2 companys make that size
every 2in in rim size in the billet word usually tacks 1k

Yeah dakota,i respect you i know you on your owen,i still live with my parents,all my friends hate but shit i go to school 30 miles away,and my job i usually dont have to drive more than 5 min to the shop.Sam and andrew wanted to moveout 5min from where we all grew up and it didnt make since to me
But i do bust my ass for what i have

Preciate that dude, most people don't realize I've been on my own since I was 18, everything I do or buy is on a budget..and until I get a real good job its gonna be that way

438eb31a-dc73-9506.jpg

Yea at first I was like hell no, but they have started growing on me. I posted them on Craig's but if they don't sale I might rock them.