Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Peyton when you were at 5/8-6/9 did you have to modify the tube crossmember that goes over the drive shaft?
Mine hits when I get on the gas, its putting a groove in the drive shaft
Didn't know whether I should modify it to work or just cut the bitch out

I never heard of him having any trouble with his Drive shaft rubbing i do know he used a bearing relocation kit with his drop.

Im 6/9 with the stupid big drive shaft no rubbing, you can only imagine the shit i cut out.

Peyton when you were at 5/8-6/9 did you have to modify the tube crossmember that goes over the drive shaft?

Never it will be untouched with a simple carrier bearing relocation after its bagged... dont see how your having problems

I never heard of him having any trouble with his Drive shaft rubbing i do know he used a bearing relocation kit with his drop.

Im 6/9 with the stupid big drive shaft no rubbing, you can only imagine the shit i cut out.

Do want 6/9 but no lower until I get helpers, I'm gonna have to get under it and really look at it but when i was at the exhaust shop the other day I noticed the groove..dnw to cut my drive shaft in half going down the road

A few pics at work
1828f414-4f45-9cc5.jpg

1828f414-4f50-d2db.jpg

1828f414-4f5e-89d1.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Mine doesnt rub at 6/9 and dont have carrier bearing installed either...but I need one installed though.kind.of scared that hoe gonna fuk up or something

Thinking of selling the truck, too slow and un-fun. I wonder if I'll regret it lol

lol you will regret bro....shit im thinking of lifting.mine no bs...but I gotta have a rcsb first though and.put lowering coponents and wheels on that one