Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Bc i never wash my truck during that time much either,the roads get worse daily.The trucks always have shit falling out of them,2 buddys last year got the front glasses destroyed from riding behind.
Fuck tony im anal about my new wheels,i want some rims that i dont haz to worry about:foreveralone:

hell, 18 wheelers all damn day.
cant pass.
destroy roads.
mexi drivers.
drop dirt and cane all over roads = mud
They destroy windshields.
And around here if you come on a green card, you can drive an semi, they dont even have licences

Gotcha, that's what I thought. My wife went to school down at Nichols and I know what y'all are talking about. FTS.

56199dfd.jpg

They came on the truck when I bought it, previous owner never took them off to wash behind them so they rubbed through the clear. That is why they never came off of the truck. :sigh:

and you know this for a fact?

Yep, Im not racist towards mexicans by any means.
Every cane truck around here is driven by a mexican, well 99% of them.
They live here during cane season the farmers have little houses for them to live in on their farm.
I mean having over 6,000 acres of cane, your gonna need some drivers.

But yes one side of the main road (in front my house) that leads to the mill is torn up/cracked/pitted from them loaded down driving down the road, the other isnt as bad because its their way back and they are unloaded. And they just repaved this road maybe around 5 years ago or so.

sounded a bit racist lol i was mostly offended from the whole no cdl deal lol but were all friends anyways no need to get fussy :idgaf:

If you think you might bag one day go ahead do the 8" I would of but didnt want to cut up the bed, now I dont care and should have gotten a huge notch and did tubs and notch cover.

Just step not it
Metal worx sells a 10in notch it lays 6s i belive for like 120
Can alsi get there pre welded notch cover and tubs starting at 150 on up

Slammed the back of my buddys rcsb 8in today,didnt feel like messing with the front this evening ill get to it tomorrow
Anyways my old rims 24x10s +30 275/30s
spragis.jpg

Ill put more pictures up when i finish it

Still going to have bad cali,all he has is 3in drop springs for the front :facepalm:

Edit: Ole green creeping in the back :secret:
Racelines for delivery thusday :fuckyea: