Static NBS Thread 99-07c

No shit huh.:concentrate:
They told me 4 wks when ordered
The 21st of this month will be the 4 wk mark,if i haven't received tracking on them,i promise you i will be there first phone call of the day...
The front is going to tuck hella tire,the rear will be tucking the full lip and all of tire

seems like nothing but agravation when you order any billets. i always hear people waiting weeks before they come in.

I waited 10 weeks....by the 9th week I was getting really anxious. But that was around Christmas/New years so the shop being off probably had alot to do with that.

anybody use this worhtless ass thing? i might lol

6655__35242_zoom.jpg

I waited 10 weeks....by the 9th week I was getting really anxious. But that was around Christmas/New years so the shop being off probably had alot to do with that.
10 wks! I couldnt do it,dont you have boyds or intros? Post pictures of your truck man
anybody use this worhtless ass thing? i might lol

6655__35242_zoom.jpg
I cut mine along with the portion that actually touches the frame i welded some 1 1/2 square tubing on top similar to an avs underbed notch
Save your 40 bucks
20111120_120741.jpg

If you zoom in you can see in this picture
20111112_140947.jpg

jack up truck as high as possible to get the bed away from axle and you can cut it,i forgot whose i cut with the bed on,no biggie