Static NBS Thread 99-07c

What yall think
20120426_174703.jpg

20120426_174635.jpg

20120426_174611.jpg

20120426_174538.jpg

Looks sick Peyton..IMO rear bumper back on..and keep eyes open for pot holes please lol..

Word, needs cormatched rear bumper. Like the wheels but dont care for it in a 5 spoke. 6 woulda been alot better but its your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this question in my build thread but I figured I would get a quicker response here.

When install a drop kit, did you guys replace/beef up any front end components while you had everything torn apart? Just trying to figure out my total budget and what to look for when it comes time. The truck will have about 100kmi on it when everything goes on btw.

I posted this question in my build thread but I figured I would get a quicker response here.

When install a drop kit, did you guys replace/beef up any front end components while you had everything torn apart? Just trying to figure out my total budget and what to look for when it comes time. The truck will have about 100kmi on it when everything goes on btw.
i didnt. didnt need to

Yeah I couldn't really see any signs of wear when I just did all my brakes & rotors, but it doesn't hurt to ask y'all anyway.

Looks damn good Peyton. So fucking low, don't see how you drive that thing if y'alls roads are anything like ours up here.

My roads are horrible,just have to watch your self driving
the new wheels picked the truck up a little bit and doesn't drag as bad
The pirellis ride nice

I thought about cutting the roll pan out but then i would need to buy a new bumper and paint it and all kinds of bs,not really worried about that at this point
Im finishing up painting my full interior,sundown build, then after scraping the coast its getting bagged
When they arrived
20120426_122352.jpg

20120426_122611.jpg

20120426_124255.jpg

Last edited:

You dont have to unless things are worn. It never hurts to check your tierods and ball joints while its all torn apart. No need to get it all back together andf not get a good alignment with any of those messed up.

^ Yeah I was planning on just checking everything and maybe cleaning it all up while everything is apart. Thanks