Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Truck on the right was just 3in coils that settled almost to 4in

56199dfd.jpg

rcsb 3in coils settled
Will see how it turns out on the white rcsb,the white truck is mcg notch,djm flip,mcg shackles
20120318_125538-1.jpg

Last edited:
Says the owner who should have never sold it :(

Meh, drove 2 days a week to work and was spending $150-$200 a week in gas just to and from work (50 miles roundtrip) I drive everyday now and still fill up twice a week and only spend $80-$100 a week. Plus not keeping an eye on temps all the time and pressure is not fun dd'ing. Ontop of it needed a rebuilt motor and tranny, did not wanna pay for that.

josh ever talk to that shop about notches for me noe and juan

I never got a response from him. i called him, and text him and then called the shop but I guess they changed the number when they moved and idk where they moved to lmao but im still trying to get ahold of him.

Have a hot delivery coming in tomorrow,prepare for whoring bishs!
Hopefully i dont have to pick the truck up to 5in,i think it will make it at 6in

Yeah they suppost to be here,got ups guys cell number and took half a day off of work to go mount them up,bc i have to drive to baton rouge bc noone wants to touch these wheels around my small town.I would mount them up friday but don't want to leave these 22s in the back of my truck at school with thousands of ppl in a parking lot