Static NBS Thread 99-07c

anybody use this worhtless ass thing? i might lol

6655__35242_zoom.jpg

I have that worthless thing installed lol...for looks

The heaviest thing ive put in the back was my four wheeler,never had a problem,anything heavy always goes on the trailer.

Last edited:
Yea I don't put much in the bed anyway being that I have a bed cover

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk 2

I think it would be nice to have everything cleaned up. Are yall talking about the bed crossmember where the pumpkin hit or the one where the frame hits by the wheel well?

I think it would be nice to have everything cleaned up. Are yall talking about the bed crossmember where the pumpkin hit or the one where the frame hits by the wheel well?

Yes. If you're gonna cut a section out of the crossmember, might as well just do the entire thing.

Gotcha. Is that support really needed? Dont really feel like the bed buckling in if anything was ever hauled haha. Cutting the whole crossmember out gives you what, an extra inch or so of cleanance? I know that the bed rests on the frame with that crossmember by the wheel well though.

I got a lead on some 20in chrome clads on the cheap,im looking to snatch,might try and declad or something,because i really hate the way they look
DNW to run new wheels during cane season and winter when its to cold out to clean

Bc i never wash my truck during that time much either,the roads get worse daily.The trucks always have shit falling out of them,2 buddys last year got the front glasses destroyed from riding behind.
Fuck tony im anal about my new wheels,i want some rims that i dont haz to worry about:foreveralone:

I cut it all the way to the bed, fuck colyn air chiseled his the whole length of the bed off.

Yeah we just cut mine all the way out, once they cut for the notch and for the pumpkin I mean it was the easiest way.

Mine looks almost like there was nothing ever there, plan to bedline bottom of bed one of these days to help block some road noise from under there.

What does the cane season do to wheels? :think:

hell, 18 wheelers all damn day.
cant pass.
destroy roads.
mexi drivers.
drop dirt and cane all over roads = mud
They destroy windshields.
And around here if you come on a green card, you can drive an semi, they dont even have licences