Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Then roll your front fenders good and you'll be fine.. Hell y not pull them a hair too? Thats what everyone does in the car world, i may have to do that here shorly when i get my coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 16" mcg spindles aren't modded and I have close to factory turning radius, little less. Also being a reg cab probably helps with that too

All this talk about 17" spindles and guess what I have coming in the mail :rofl:.

I don't have a choice though between the 16" and 17".

They've been rolled and I'm minitubbed...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Knew you were mintubbed, didnt know if you rolled them. I dont know how you would have trouble turning, bagged trucks do it all the time, also know a few mazda owners that are stanced that do it as well. Just pull your fenders slightly if your that worried.

I would assume the McG parts should get here today, or early this week. I'm traveling two weeks straight starting tomorrow so I'll have to wait at least until I get back from travel. Fine with me because I still need to figure out the wheel situation too. Hopefully it warms up a bit, might have to do it in my boss' garage. That air compressor & impact I just bought is going to come in handy though.