Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Love my Sp's front adn rear...but i have air outback.

If they make polished 22" GMC, I'll be the first guy to order them. I already have a set of 265/35r22 doing nothing. They'd look Real nice

Love my Sp's front adn rear...but i have air outback.

If they make polished 22" GMC, I'll be the first guy to order them. I already have a set of 265/35r22 doing nothing. They'd look Real nice

Yeah i have sp's in the back with my helpers and i like them, even before the helpers.
I only hear about them being stiff, and i think somewere i read ppl saying they dont last long?

They are stiff as fuck, I had two sets, thought the first was faulty. When I was buying people in GMFS were all about them, pt.net was hugely against them...well there was more good than bad seeing as gmfs usually jumps on a bandwagon and everyone follows. So I did, and I hate mine. Truck rides like a tank.

And that was before a drop, they got worse with the drop, but still wasn't as nice as my stock shocks.

I liked mine. The way I see it is when your static its better to have a stiffer shock to stop from bottoming out. I could be wrong but that's how I see it. I liked the ride a bit stiffer instead of feeling like I was on a damn boat but its my personal preference.

ultra stiff and ultra soft are what most people encounter...there is a quality median somewhere within...some aren't willing to find it or spend the money...I am. I got sensatracs and they are way too soft. I bottomed out in the rear with little air in the helpers. I don't really care what anyone buys, but I will give my honest opinion on what I have bought.

I'll be driving your truck soon, got sent me a pm on pt.

Oh, and I like the ride better now, only issue is large dips in the road. More air in the helpers or a better valved shock will fix that. Once I get my fronts on I will report back.

Yes, Monroe. I have had the stockers of course, took off at like 70k, then BT, and I have Monroe on the rear. Still waiting for the front drop to swap.

Holy fuck, my shit is FINALLY suitable for this thread...long time coming

69605_4764578070806_819576245_n.jpg

It wont see lower unless I bag it. Any lower up front and say goodbye to front bumper via driveway. You guys are just gonna have to deal with semi-low shitwagon.

I'm liking it so far...got a couple compliments already locally. Not too many lowered trucks around here. It's more of a diesel, lifted truck, farm truck, import or "fast cars".