Photography Thread

I'm not an expert like Geoff and Chris lol, but I've been just messing around with the new D3200

15722420947_10a113b150_b.jpg

15908185225_5740960ae9_b.jpg

Thanks Geoff.
Wish I could take real photos like you guys. Wife Is getting a t3 for xmas. Hopefully I can try and teach myself how to use it and not just my phone for everything

While a DSLR helps, it seems you have a good eye already lol. Props for getting some awesome shots with your S5

View this afternoon from new apartment balcony...#nofilter #iphone6plus lol
9c58322e7a4619e9f4e58bb9354b2e75.jpg

Last picture at old place also. Thought the leaves looked nice.
0bca37b3f2cb7379f081f02e1ec36a8d.jpg

Last edited:
:bump:

Well, I added another lens to my arsenal today:

16-35
by Chris Farragher Photography, on Flickr

A new-to-me 16-35mm f2.8 L lens. It's the original, not the II, but so far it seems to be in great shape. It flares a bit at the wide end in direct sunlight, but that's expected. Bokeh at 2.8 is pretty good for what it is. CA is noticeable but not terrible imo. Overall, my new favorite lens.

Holding On

_MG_7670

_MG_7667

:hng: dat pancake

I went and played around with one today at my local camera shop. Definitely next on my list, that thing is such an awesome lens. Makes me almost regret getting my nifty fifty dare I say lol. I think that and then the 200mm f2.8 will round out my camera bag nicely.

:hmm:

Just mailed in my 50mm rebate cus I got it recently. Maybe try and sell it and scoop this one this weekend.

Dammit, making me spend more money on this damn hobby :crazy:

Sorry dude haha. Its AF is years faster, its quieter and its TINY. works great since camera and lens all fit into my sling pack. and with results like that, how can i not like it?