official aSSmeister build

Wait, that grey nnbs cc is James' also? WTF, I thought he just had the white dmax and the wife's tahoe

Here ya go Greg, all I do is find a spot big enough, out of the way enough for the ballast to go. Clean it with windex, slap on velcro to truck and opposite side to ballast and you're ready to go.
ze6e7u3e.jpg

adape3a3.jpg

buguru3a.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Wait, that grey nnbs cc is James' also? WTF, I thought he just had the white dmax and the wife's tahoe

Your behind like 3 month's bro lol he traded in the white dmax and got a 13' ccsb in order to get some money to pay for his dogs immediate surgery. Tis now lifted 4.5" on 33 trail grapps and 20x9 BMF reapers

Here ya go Greg, all I do is find a spot big enough, out of the way enough for the ballast to go. Clean it with windex, slap on velcro to truck and opposite side to ballast and you're ready to go.

W00T thanks! I picked up the velcro the other day. Hopefully tomorrow I can install hids and leds

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Your behind like 3 month's bro lol he traded in the white dmax and got a 13' ccsb in order to get some money to pay for his dogs immediate surgery. Tis now lifted 4.5" on 33 trail grapps and 20x9 BMF reapers

Ohhhh, that makes so much sense now hahaha. Looks good with that setup

Haha ya! He was leveled and just got the lift installed like last week. Wanted x10s but could only get x9s right away so he bit. Still another great truck by him lol

W00T thanks! I picked up the velcro the other day. Hopefully tomorrow I can install hids and leds

:shake: Works really good, makes install a snap and changing them out is a cinch. I pretty much go through 1 set per year, so this is way better than double sided tape and I hate having them hanging/banging around just zip-tied to shit

Tried getting some leds in.. Tried..

Got dome and license plates in. The Cree reverse didn't fit. Bulb base tapered up and is too fat. I guess I'll try and trim it.
jedumy4e.jpg

agugaju6.jpg

Door lights fit and worked in the socket.. But wouldn't fit back into the light housing.
zerytymy.jpg

8atujyve.jpg

Recieved one weird 'trunk light' bulb.. Not 2 cargo lights.

So all i can install left is try puddle lamps and map lights. I contacted company and they sent out 2 cargo lights, and 2 flat style 194s for the doors. Said that was the only style Cree bulb they had for me and offered a refund, but decided I'll try to trim first

Edit. Will update with pics when FGT tapatalk's database server isn't unavailable!

Last edited:
Didnt want to drill before talking to company. Got 2 more bulbs out of it to try there. It's a 5led bulb.

I have pics, and since tapatalk can't upload, I'd share to photo bucket ect.. But my wifi is acting up and my phone or comp can't get signal from it :rage:

Got shit done today :happeh:
The 35w 6k hids from sierra Denali lights fit perfectly in every aspect :win: pics make it look a little whiter
pa9y2a5a.jpg

jy7y4y6y.jpg

zytuqe5y.jpg

Then map lights and puddle lamps
by4y4uqa.jpg

7eve3e2e.jpg

9e3aja3a.jpg

eraneve2.jpg

Again, pics dont do justice on the interior. It's fucking daylight in there

Puddle
6y7abybu.jpg

9ejuqyvy.jpg

Now just waiting on the cargo & door lights to arrive. And trim down Cree reverse bulb
NOTE. also edited post on previous page to include pics of bulbs not fitting

Last edited:
Ya i seen the links James posted for his a couple times. DFW. I'd do footwells and maybe try to rig something up for under the hood and inside the bed rails :shrug:

Thats my plan, I've got two 48" ones for the bed and one 48" one for under the hood. Been looking at the new COB led though, those fuckers are bright!