official aSSmeister build

installed highs and DRLs tonight
highs

DRLs

got all the wiring together and test fitted the bulbs for HIDs..but there was no solid spot w/ pre drilled hole for ballasts so i just threw stock lows back in and ill pick up double sided tape when i get a chance. will also get better pics when its all done i guess

Or get some velcro, easier to swap in and out if need be. Next time if I do hids again I'm using it.

Looks good to far, did you do the 4hi mod also? And any plans to do the drl mod?

Or get some velcro, easier to swap in and out if need be. Next time if I do hids again I'm using it.

Looks good to far, did you do the 4hi mod also? And any plans to do the drl mod?

Dammit Bobby you beat me to it. I ALWAYS use velcro, the heavy duty stuff or the interlocking kind (that clicks when you press it together) works awesome. Especially since I usually go through a set of HIDs a year or so

fair enough, ill look for velcro then lol home depot/ walmart should have it i suppose? only swapped bulbs right now. no high4, and no drl mod. i dont really plan on drl mod either i dont think

fair enough, ill look for velcro then lol home depot/ walmart should have it i suppose? only swapped bulbs right now. no high4, and no drl mod. i dont really plan on drl mod either i dont think

I always get mine at walmart. Just make sure it's the heavy duty shit

Yes. 9005 silverstar highs, and 3157 amber drl's

Switchbacks are tits and all.. But i see more failing than working I feel like. DNW to deal with gay electrical crap. But how much? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

LEDs came in while I was at the truck show today :happeh:
yquqahar.jpg

Couple super shitty show pics
y9usu2eg.jpg

mejyjene.jpg

myhu3ygy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore