official aSSmeister build

It's like a panel with a ton of surface mount leds on it. When it lights up it looks like one large led.

4351_option_image.jpg

Shitty vid but you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, those are pretty bright.

my cousin and buddy washed up and had a quick 15min photoshoot before i had to leave for work. i like the pics, but hate how shitty they turned out :nono: i detailed the ford a couple months ago :datass:

its funny the f150 and tundra both have aftermarket little stuff on it and rims and tires, your truck is stock and yet looks 100% better then theirs

who did the burnout in the 4th and 5th picture ? :hmm:

Last edited:
its funny the f150 and tundra both have aftermarket little stuff on it and rims and tires, your truck is stock and yet looks 100% better then theirs

This. Looks good man, just need some cleared lights and level the truck (in the back :read:).

fucking clean truck! I am jelly.

Thanks! Nothing to be jelly over yet though imo :bleh:

who did the burnout in the 4th and 5th picture ? :hmm:

Haha right. And those weren't any of us. I'm AWD anyway

This. Looks good man, just need some cleared lights and level the truck (in the back :read:).

Lol will do! Debating on just clearing these lights, or buying new eBay ones which looked pretty good. I'll get link when I get to comp

clean your tip.

Eh.. It's getting cut off anyway

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

If you get ones from eBay just run a bead of silicone around the seam so no moisture gets in. I had a set and mine were fine.

Got more leds done. The extra bulbs came in yesterday. Tried to put em in and of course it's still not plug and play. I had to do some moving around and filing, but finally got cargo and door lights done.

They sent new cargo lights and new flat lights for doors. Well, the cargo lights sucked, so I used the 5led SMD bulbs that were originally for the door lights but didn't fit. Then took the flat led and filed the housing to let them fit.
dyja3ape.jpg

5a6evehy.jpg

After
qa5anequ.jpg

New flat led in door housing. Still needs slight modding
py6yguva.jpg

After I hacked up the driver housing to shit. Used square and round file
unevy9e8.jpg

Before passenger
ga9u7u4e.jpg

After passenger. Just used round file to look a little better
evy2a6y3.jpg

ypyba2eg.jpg

suguva5y.jpg

amymutyv.jpg

bupynu7y.jpg

As you can tell from last 3rs and 4th pic of passenger door open... The camera sometimes makes the led color look like gay 8 or 10k

Last edited:
Couldn't get fucking LED's to work in mine... but I tried taking power from those for my lights in the bed of the truck...

Also looking good!

And for pics, take them later in the day (close to sun set) on a clear/partly cloudy day, and use the truck to reflect the sunlight towards you.... If you know what I mean...

Thanks! Are you referring to the pics from the mini photoshoot? Me and Ford washed our trucks then my cousin tundra came over. By the time we were done I had 15 mins before I had to leave for work so we whipped up something real quick around 3pm

vid of my shot ass hub. passenger is real fucked, driver doesnt move at all. video kept failing to upload from youtube on my phone so im resorting to fgt ass photobucket video.
[video]http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/bassmaster24/media/20130829_115519_zps6b7bf512.mp4.html[/video]

getting 2 timkens for $209 shipped. but of course the weekend is prolly gonna fuck up my receiving time. need to drive 70 miles on the parkway to exit 131 Wednesday...i'll have to take the spare vehicle if hubs arent done by then because FTS!

Last edited:
With your hubs having that much play in them, it actually helps, not hurts. Lemme get technical for a minute here.

You see, with all of that play in the hub, it allows the wheel to move in such a way so that is has less resistance and friction on it as compared to a "normal" hub. This results in lower rolling resistance which helps to increase efficiency, therefore netting you some extra mpg's. Typically, hubs like this only exist in high-end racecars (i.e. Nascar, F1, etc) but occasionally a rare phenomenon will occur with our standard hubs. It is called "Notzo-Tite," as it was the German's who first invented the hub. If you really do replace the hub, you could easily sell it on eBay for $10k, no questions asked. The fact that this happened shouldn't alarm you at all. I would drive that truck on a cross country trip like that with 100% faith in it, so you will be just fine for your short trip coming up.

If you want to get into the engineering side of it, shoot me a pm or a text. I'm always willing to pass along some knowledge to fellow enthusiast. :shake: