official aSSmeister build

You can reach behind dash w glove box down, run it right to the side pocket. Easy to get to if you want iPod, clean, hidden, no modding required.

From where??

Gluxlite.com they seem pretty legit. they've responded to both my emails within about 10 minutes, even at midnight before, and said they would include my puddle lamp lights for free which aren't listen as an option under the 'full led kit' :up:

ill write up a big review on them once i get the lights installed

You can reach behind dash w glove box down, run it right to the side pocket. Easy to get to if you want iPod, clean, hidden, no modding required.

ill try some test reaches tomorrow when im in the truck and see how it is hah

I looked at superbrights's but their website is overly complicated to navigate through.. And I'd have to look up and make sure I order the right bulbs. Gluxlite is simple as hell and they match the bulbs for you

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

i just put a kenwood deck in a jeep never doing it before was pretty easy with the right connectors. be they are all the same pretty much.

:bishplz: time driving it

Tonight i may install the 9006 hids from sierra if the fit isn't too bad. And ordered a 6" sand blasted bullet antenna from Jared

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore