official aSSmeister build

Hu finally installed!!

annd the guy said he couldn't get the wheel controls to work because these two sets or wires are together. I'll ask more tomorrow on what exactly it would take. He didn't give back my wheel control harness either so I'll ask for that as well.
eha7eryj.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Dude just cut those solders and figure out which ones go where

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Dude just cut those solders and figure out which ones go where

That's what the guy said he would have to do if i really wanted them. I canceled the order with them for the $40 ipod cable today and ordered it from Amazon $12 shipped Lulz. Maybe while I'm back there I'll try to find where those 4 wires go. I'm pretty sure he said those were the wheel control wires.. But i fell asleep in the waiting room and he told me as I just woke up lol

Which equals spelled wrong. :read: :security:

:bertstare2: :rage:

Got ipod cable in yesterday. Installed today. Don't like how it looks right now.. But im just glad to FINALLY be able to listen to my own music. I'll clean up the look eventually.
yhuze5u5.jpg

The speakers sound a little muddy, and at high volume it's an entire swamp. So ill get new door speakers and add one 10 sometime

Run behind one console pocket IMO and drill a hole big enough for the cable to run through so you can pull the cable freely to plug in the iPod then have it rest in the pocket

Yeah that's what I'll eventually get to. Don't have all the time so I just wanted it installed for now so I can never listen to the radio again.

In other news, I'm detailing a car here in about 20 mins. If it's not too late when I'm done, we're gonna install the 9006 35k 6k hids from the sierra and see how that fits. Also the LEDs I was planning on ordering are running 15% off and free shipping this weekend.. So ill order them too :happeh:

Yeah that's what I'll eventually get to. Don't have all the time so I just wanted it installed for now so I can never listen to the radio again.

In other news, I'm detailing a car here in about 20 mins. If it's not too late when I'm done, we're gonna install the 9006 35k 6k hids from the sierra and see how that fits. Also the LEDs I was planning on ordering are running 15% off and free shipping this weekend.. So ill order them too :happeh:

Vleds?

Or run it under the console and have the cord come up in the center console, leave ipod in there and it'll look clean imo

Why don't you just run it to the glove compartment?

Was gonna be my second option if i didnt want to drill. I use my ipod daily so i dont want to stretch over to plug/unplug it all the time. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but after a while I'd get fed up

Or run it under the console and have the cord come up in the center console, leave ipod in there and it'll look clean imo

That's a Damn good idea also. :hmm:

Just ordered full interior LEDs, cargo light, license plates, puddle lamps, and Cree reverse lights for $55 shipped and 3yr warranty :success: