official aSSmeister build

My ss20s are peeling too, but I am just rocking them til I can upgrade. Imo, buy preds and rock them, maybe have them rechromed at some point.

Hmm.. I found the pics he sent me when I contacted him late summer. Yeah, they been up FOREVER.
4e5usene.jpg

udy6ynuv.jpg

He's a member of gmfs. Hyper-Z or some shit.. Only about 45mins North of home

Edit. And I could buy both sets, rock either or flip eskys.. But idk how my dad would feel about that lol. Fuck I still have the All-Terrain 18's and tires in the garage

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Somehow the pull handle on my driver side busted inside. I need to go through pass side and crawl over to open the door. Annoying af.

But, dunno if to just buy new painted handle.. Or use this to upgrade to eskys?

:rofl: yup, it still sucks the asshole. Got over a week Vaca away from it though. My water pump, alt, and rear axel seals we're replaced in the meantime

I think eskys would look great if I got them chrome preds, which I want If the condition isn't fully fucked. Questionable how chrome esky pull would be with stock silver wheels tho, if say I don't get pred

hmm, i wouldnt have even noticed the silver vs chrome but now that you said something.. colormatched if you keep stock wheels, chrome pulls if you go preds. if the preds are really bad, why not strip them and powder them silver like the stock wheels and itll match the vents. im just thinking out loud here, it probably wouldnt look good. but who knows. you going to need to get tires for the preds?

Guess I'll check out the preds first before I order handles. Just deal with it broken for an extra couple weeks or so. Don't want to refinish them, I only want them cause they're so cheap. Otherwise I'd just keep stocks. And Nah my tires still have good life so I'll just swap them over

Lol broken handle sucks man. Want me to see if I have my stock black ones from the rcsb? It's not painted, but it'll get you by. I'll check tomorrow if I have them still.