official aSSmeister build

Wtf works fine for me lol
abehuvu8.jpg

Matt just has fgt iPhone

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Got my remote start finally installed the other day. Python 5706.
u3e4yjy9.jpg

Next up is replace alt and water pump ASAP.. Then tune :pepper:

How do you like that?

i only used it twice so far lol but its great. i have a long walk from my room to the very back of the parking lot, i got almost halfway there and started it up :happeh: ill do distance check on how far i can go next time. i need to mess with the settings to change time, backlight, and aux functions to windows, sunroof, and hopefully seats lol

Where did you get the install done? Would want to try and do it myself

Tronix in Barnegat. they raped me for $109 for the bypass...when you can buy em for like $25-$40 online :ayfkm: $200 total w/ lifetime warranty. i wouldnt fuck with wiring yourself..that is a wholee lot of bullshit to go wrong

mine starts from a scary distance... one day i forgot i didn't park in the driveway pressed button was like oh ya i parked in the parking lot like 3 driveways from my house a
with 2 houses in between and i got to my truck and it was running !!! :crazy:

They're actually fairly cheap, just buy the remote start and bypass module online then have a shop install it all for under 300 for a solid unit.

I didn't want to pick the wrong bypass with my fucky luck so I just got it at the installer for about $50-70 more than I coulda myself

Last edited:
They're both cheap!! The preds i would have on to, but they are peeling on the inside of the spokes in some spots. The eskys I'd flip eventually