official aSSmeister build

I need startup and Rev vid, but thanks. It's just the ABS and brake light. The abs fuse is pulled out because a mosfet transistor shorted out in the abs pump, causing it to continually run when the fuse is in. That's what I found in research at least

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

quick fgt video as I left for school again today. only reved to ~3.5k tops the second time cause neighbors and shit. next time im back ill go to my pic spot and get one good video of it all

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if i'm getting used to it, or its becoming slightly less with it "breaking in" but..its seems a little better. still loud accelerating in that ~2k range, but cruising is fantastic and i think it sounds pretty good from the outside. ill need to have a friend record a drive by lol

Yeah that's how the ecsb is with the cat back that came with it. drones like a mofo around 1700-2000 and then it's boobs from there on.

nice ass truck, i've always wanted an intimidator SS in my collections, along with a 454SS! good luck on the build. don't go 06 front keep it classy and original. :-P

Sounds good! Do you have long tubes? And where are your exhaust hangers I see one towards the down pipe

Crack me up, so emo flipping off shit

Last edited:
nice ass truck, i've always wanted an intimidator SS in my collections, along with a 454SS! good luck on the build. don't go 06 front keep it classy and original. :-P

thanks bud! i like this front end on the ss's better i think, especially when paired up with a small cowl hood..which will come eventually :up:

Sounds good! Do you have long tubes? And where are your exhaust hangers I see one towards the down pipe

Crack me up, so emo flipping off shit

thanks yake, stock headers here..want LTs eventually. i didnt mess with the hangers at all, cut the stock pipes right at the hanger and didnt add one to the new set up cause it is pretty sturdy as is. the only pic i kinda have. stock hanger is just to the right of the stock pipes which you can see

duvu5ygu.jpg

:emo: :eekdoor: