official aSSmeister build

Not exactly sure what broke, if it even broke actually lol its something internal, and I Havnt taken it apart yet. Could be something stupid like the handle popped off the spring.. Or actually snapped something inside

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

the Dorman #'s for chrome interior handles.
Front Left: 91141
Front Right: 91140

the GM/alternate numbers
FL: {#15746473CH, 15760297CH}
FR: {#15746474CH, 15760298CH}
i'm guessing the 'CH' means chrome. searching those numbers doesn't bring up anything, but without the 'CH' comes up with just regular plastic handles

edit. ordered eskys and interiors

Last edited:
wait when did you become a mod and one that abuses power? didnt know they gave it to someone that can handle a man but not a door handle :bishplz:

wait till our next meet hopefully its longer and we can all get some beers in us to really throw the jests around cannot wait till it gets warm.

For almost a year now. And its not abusing power, that's can be considered trolling in a build thread, which is a no no. I'll be 21 at the end of April. So any meet after that is good

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

it feels weird you guys are all younger then me. it wasn't too long ago i was one of te younger guys on the forums. although you guys arent that much younger but still

Esky's will look good :imo: it'll break up all that black on the side along with the preds. If you get them cleaned up, tell me how :crazy: