official aSSmeister build

So that little Y and the bullet is going in place of the current muffler right? Looks like an easy setup to throw on.

All this bigger belt shit....

I used the same one from my 105 when I put my 200a in

How many pry bars did you use to get the belt on? :rofl:

So that little Y and the bullet is going in place of the current muffler right? Looks like an easy setup to throw on.

Yup, cut the stock muffler off and this goes right in its place. Only need 3 welds for the Y, and 2 clamps for muffler & turndown. Weld buddy is busy and estimated he could do it Jan 24th

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

It does look good dude but that's what I thought about mine too then I was under there with a titanium drill bit. Trying to drill out hardened bolts on the intermediate pipe :lol:

Sent from my potato

Lol mine came right out after I soaked them and cranked on them. I'm actually surprised they didn't snap off :rofl:

Greg, get some video when it's done, I'm sure it'll sound good

You need a bigger drill lol. That sounds like my lower BJs. Couldn't get them with our drill press and carbide bits :scared: needed to take them to a friend who has bigger machines haha

dont think i posted the issue in here. but no not charging issues, that is all good. but rather voltage fluctuations ranging from ~12 - ~16, and having every single light inside & out to constantly pulse whenever the truck is running. when just the ignition is on, lights are fine. its done it since i bought the truck, PO told me about it. but it would be random. couple weeks working perfect..couple weeks pulsing. never noticed what triggered it on/off. but the past two months its been pulsing, and is pretty annoying lol my dad & couple threads suggest its the voltage regulator within the alt that took a shit

Gotcha, I would do it then...worth trying it to get rid of the issues. I would go aftermarket if you have any thoughts of doing any serious audio in it...I replaced my f150's then two months later decided to slap a big system in....couldn't justify another alt so I dealt with the dimming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha that bites. Definitely don't plan on any huge system. Maybe amp the speakers and get one 10" back there but that's about it.

If I'm replacing it I might as well upgrade a little though anyhow. Unless 145amp Is a pretty good bit idk. What are the next sizes up, 160, 210?

Oem I think 145 was the biggest. The next size I think would be a 160 from an aftermarket company. That'll handle your accessories and a system for sure.

what are some good aftermarket companies for alts? if 160's are much more than 145's than i will just do that. or there's a 'like new" Delphi 145amp for sale on sss.com for 70 shipped :hmm:

think i just read some loaded suv's and 'plow prep' package trucks had 160's, and some escalades had 165's but they use slightly different plug.

Look up Kw1 alternator that's the option package number that includes the 160 amp alt

Will do! I'll check into some more tomorrow

DC alternators. But oem 145a should handle what you need it to.

Btw y u no buy that roll n lock for cheap?

Heard mixed things about DC power. I have 145 now but why not upgrade slightly while I'm replacing aye? Unless it's a big price difference lol

And it was a Bedlocker, but because when I told the parents I was going up north to check it out tomorrow, they gave me shit and found out they already ordered the bed cover I had on my Xmas list. Kinda sucks but definitely was the better choice in the long run