official aSSmeister build

Thanks fellas! James the knobs are thanks to you bud lol, and the cover is only $270 new w/ 10yr warranty.. Get yoself one!

D, :haha: if you come across the Shiner holiday one get that, so fckn noms

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Haha I really like it. As my first hard paste wax I'm super impressed! Goes on nice and thin, wait the 20 mins and it comes off flawlessly. Just the wax has got the truck looking way better than when I did mini polish, sealant, glaze, and battery wax w/ all Adams. Just waxed my buddies ferd with it yesterday and even made the silver look awesome. So deep and wet (inb4 that's Wut she said)

5050 wax alone is like 50 bucks for a whole 8oz, but I got a crazy steal on a kit that included it
3uvesana.jpg

Gotcha. I'd assume it would give similar results to the cg wax then. I'm just waiting til all the paint work is done before I crack that open.

I used Americana once on my truck over the summer got it in the last mystery box. Still haven't re-applied cause I still haven't winter prepped me trok lol. But don't wait Chris throw it on. it goes a long way and its as sexy as all the marketing. Truly is the best wax I have ever put on

My sealant is still beading up, idgaf about putting anything besides cheap megs paste or buttery wax until paint lol.

Exhaust is in. Need to flare the reducer inlet and turndown
2ahataty.jpg

And just ordered a Python 5706 lcd remote start & security. I should probably get a new alternator and fix my leaking coolant....

Last edited:
Get an upgraded alt for sure. I got my 145A for $99 thru the parts store hookup. On rock auto you can get the alt and the belt for like $140 shipped.

DFW remote start and keyless

Me too :cheeky:

Get an upgraded alt for sure. I got my 145A for $99 thru the parts store hookup. On rock auto you can get the alt and the belt for like $140 shipped.

I need to figure out specs on mine. I'm pretty sure it's 145. If I go any bigger I'll need a new belt I suppose right? Isn't there 2 and 4 pin alts too?

Probably a 130. The 130 & 105 share the same dimensions and same belt. The 145 requires a larger belt. And yep, 2 and 4 pin. Just pull you plug right below the engine cover and see how many pins you have. Mine was 4.

thanks Chris, checked and mine was 2-pin (after reading now, saw 05+'s are 2pins). atl reads "DR44G", which is a Delco 145amp. so..i already have the 145amp with 93" belt, but im at ~95k miles on prolly the original belt and looks like belt dust on the alt, so i'll prolly just replace both

y7adabur.jpg

Also noticed my one hid isn't the same color as the other. Took some pics and I'll see if I can get a new set from company
3una3y4y.jpg

enema8u7.jpg

avyhuguz.jpg

Last edited:
thanks Chris, checked and mine was 2-pin (after reading now, saw 05+'s are 2pins). atl reads "DR44G", which is a Delco 145amp. so..i already have the 145amp with 93" belt, but im at ~95k miles on prolly the original belt and looks like belt dust on the alt, so i'll prolly just replace both

I may have missed it, are you having charging issues? I have 180,000 mi on my stock alt and have abused it with a couple thousand watts of amplifiers and offroad lights throughout the years. Still running fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont think i posted the issue in here. but no not charging issues, that is all good. but rather voltage fluctuations ranging from ~12 - ~16, and having every single light inside & out to constantly pulse whenever the truck is running. when just the ignition is on, lights are fine. its done it since i bought the truck, PO told me about it. but it would be random. couple weeks working perfect..couple weeks pulsing. never noticed what triggered it on/off. but the past two months its been pulsing, and is pretty annoying lol my dad & couple threads suggest its the voltage regulator within the alt that took a shit