official aSSmeister build

, and in those pics he has the FTS 2" rear driveline spacer too, not even remotely needed on a 6" lift though

Hmm, good post. So your thinking with the minimal lift, it may be fine? I remember kyleadenali on gmfs threw a 6" rcx lift on his nbs.

maybe this little spacer is his big bad 'custom driveline/shaft' he won't tell any details about.. Lol

Do you forget I'm from upstate NY? Low works just about anywhere.

That dealership is like 10min from my parents house. I should go check it out over Thanksgiving break, say I have an out of state buddy that's interested in it. Or just go drive it and throw it in Greg's face :rofl:

Low doesn't work in deez pine barren trails :crazy: and this was just a rain storm at work one day
5ave7uza.jpg

zuzagu8a.jpg

But damn you! You should definitely check it out when your up there, and get mucho underbody pics :up: would be sweet to get a test drive and see if it really is a 13sec truck still like he claims

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
The ad says 500hp, but it's very vague on how it puts out that much lol. I'll see if I can get over there this week.

He never gave specifics, but said heads, cam, tune, gears, exhaust, headers, fuel system, cat delete. Claimed a 12.96 on the 33s

I don't buy it either. I've seen him bullshit people on ig before. His very first picture after the truck for lifted someone asked how high? He said 14 lolol

If he was 500hp + with just H/C/I it would be a super aggressive setup for a DD. Bgray has a very aggressive setup and he estimated he's around 420-430 IIRC. So no way is he putting that much power down.

Plus the trans would be in a million pieces along with the awd transfer case. I'll believe the exhaust, intake, tune and gears, but nothing more lol

Looks like TBSS/NNBS intake mani, long tubes, CAI. He could be cammed/heads too, but I can't tell. If I go see it I'll be sure to pull off and get idle vids and see if the heads have been swapped.

Small update. Amber leds back in cause the chrome's were melting the housing.

Got rear speakers from Juan. Put them in today
umy9abyh.jpg

u2evydyt.jpg

While the panel was off I had to do something about the awful looking speaker cover
9yre2ybu.jpg

a4y6ety4.jpg

So used the adhesive promoter & flat clear I had from the grille, and a little black we had lying around.
Before clear
y9eqymav.jpg

Clear dulled it down a bunch and looks more like dark gray now.. But whatever, still much better than before
ypu2u3u3.jpg

urepugus.jpg

Also, remote control rolling tonneau cover in the works

Looks good. How much of a pain in the ass is it to get the rear door panels off? I need to do some tightening cause mine squeak in the winter. Might as well change out the speakers if Im back there.

Plus my speaker grills are rusty like yours.

Last edited:
Dude its 1000x easier than the fgt front door panels. It's only the 2 screws (I used 7mm) in the holes right below the speaker, popping the door handle bezel out (the clips are on top side, bottom just has little holding tabs), and the whole rest of the panel pulls off. It's got clips all along the outside and a few in the middle. Just yank from the corner and work around

Last edited:
washed & waxed yesterday with GC 50/50 paste wax. super impressed.
6uzatazu.jpg

since it was so clean, had to get some pics lol. saw the sunset coming so drove down the street and grabbed a few w/ the cellular
was a real strong sunset. very bright, much power, so color.

looking at Atlantic City

different focus point

grainy as fuck. need good camera :okay: hids always fuck my picture

:datass:

Guess holiday update. Got the Tonnpro lo-roll cover for Xmas. Ordered airaid mit tube, 12" turndown, 3in/3out y-pipe & 3 - 3.5 reducer.

deha9ede.jpg

ytyzavup.jpg

vasatepu.jpg

naze2u6u.jpg

#beddentclub
yryqave3.jpg

& brought some holiday cheer to the interior with the knob cap mod lol
enasa5es.jpg

Thinking bout cutting some velcro and sticking a cap on the head unit knob