official aSSmeister build

No. I do dress differently than 'normal', but with weird and offensive band t shirts lol

Yes

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
Could only get maybe 1.5" tops cranking, and that'd only only bring it. 5" above the rear with no block.. Would need big ass body lift.. Fuck that. I've thought about a 4" kit 33s and x10s

Could only get maybe 1.5" tops cranking, and that'd only only bring it. 5" above the rear with no block.. Would need big ass body lift.. Fuck that. I've thought about a 4" kit 33s and x10s

I vote decranked 6 or 7 with 33s and 10s. That way you have flattest angles you can for the SS powah.

i know, which is why i aimed towards 7 anyway.

so i found the ebay listing for the dealer mitch traded his ss into.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | eBay

from there i found a link with a SHIT TON of pics of every inch of the truck that the dealer took. exterior, interior, undercarriage, under hood :success: i saved them all (the dealer pics, not photoshoot ones)
In Demand Enterprises | Pre-owned Dealer | East Greenbush, New York

the driveshaft doesnt look anything fancy, thats good lol
ww_800.jpg

xQ_800.jpg

LA_800.jpg

GA_800.jpg

Gw_800.jpg

Last edited:
That's just the current bidding price Aaron lol it would sell in a minute for 8k

Damn Jake, doing that anytime soon?

Not to be a debby downer, butttt I'm 99.99% sure it's the front shaft that's gonna cause you greif anndddd that's the rear in the pics. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

Don't wanna be the nay sayer here, but my front driveshaft on my selectable 4x4 spins all the time too, because of how our front diffs are designed. That being said, the awd system makes no difference with a 6" lift, I've had mine in 4x4 tons of times driving at highway speeds even and no problems, no weird vibrations. A six inch lift just doesn't drop the diff that much. Mitch has a 10" lift, which puts the front driveline at a pretty steep angle, and in those pics he has the FTS 2" rear driveline spacer too, not even remotely needed on a 6" lift though

shit, i think your right lol i just assumed DS was rear shaft. you can kinda see the front in a few pics
That looks like the OEM shaft to me, but he also coulda just spray painted an aftermarket one black. Hard to say for sure

Don't wanna be the nay sayer here, but my front driveshaft on my selectable 4x4 spins all the time too, because of how our front diffs are designed. That being said, the awd system makes no difference with a 6" lift, I've had mine in 4x4 tons of times driving at highway speeds even and no problems, no weird vibrations. A six inch lift just doesn't drop the diff that much. Mitch has a 10" lift, which puts the front driveline at a pretty steep angle, and in those pics he has the FTS 2" rear driveline spacer too, not even remotely needed on a 6" lift though
My truck was the same way, I've always wondered what exactly makes an AWD truck not liftable since you see regular Zs lifted all the time. They swear up and down you can't do it tho, so I would think there's at least a little something to it :shrug:

plus where he lives low doesnt work

Do you forget I'm from upstate NY? Low works just about anywhere.

That dealership is like 10min from my parents house. I should go check it out over Thanksgiving break, say I have an out of state buddy that's interested in it. Or just go drive it and throw it in Greg's face :rofl: