official aSSmeister build

I'll just snip the clips off, paint insert, and hold back together with silver zip ties. When I add the fog lights I'll have to move the inserts anyway, so it's only temp

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

everytime i would want something for the truck i'd ask for em to order it and he'll say, what the hell do you need that for? Just drive the damn thing :rofl:

omfg i swear my dad is closely related to yours. He says the same to me every time i order something new.

Now that I dont love at home I get less of it, but when I did it was always... "Why don't you leave it alone?"

haha fuckin dad's. wish they could be like toneh :cheeky:

Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg

LoL, just finished up everything finally!! :pepper: I'll go over the shit tomorrow, and hopefully get home from work before it's dark out for some pics :lemon:

Recap.. I cleaned em off with dawn wash and a rag, then ipa wipedown with towel & q - tips. Let dry, 3 coats of adhesive promoter, with 2.5mins in between each coat. 5 mins after the last coat I did one paint coat. Let dry for 1hr & 15min. Hit with second paint coat. Same dry time, then 3 layers of flat clear coat with 5 mins dry time in between. PICS ;

my top notch drying rack
hysanutu.jpg

This fgt took forever to tape up
janyma5a.jpg

Half/half with one coat
du7aqy5e.jpg

What the back looked like finished. Didn't care about perfection at that point
uvyna7uj.jpg

With no cover on
jerymy2u.jpg

INSTALLED :D
eheby5u3.jpg

a6aguzu6.jpg

py8equma.jpg

upa4e2y3.jpg

tyre2uma.jpg

With the cover on
ezarehen.jpg

How this silver compares to the stock
4ybasy9e.jpg

Money shot
9y2ejaje.jpg

Overall super stoked how it came out! Especially being my first paint project. Love the contrast to the front and it's flow with the cleared lights/badges/wheels/brake ducts. Sorry they're dirty, shitty ass driveway pics. Maybe I'll get more next wash

Edit. Ignore the dirty af engine bay. Never detailed it yet. And the over spray on the cover was already there

Last edited:
Nah it should be fine. My bassmasterness already happened with the tape. Explained in VATSN thread lol

Edit. And Chris I'm glad it ended up being a different silver. If it was stock color it wouldnt pop really imo. Mine doesn't have the full POP to it like I hoped, but that's prolly cause the 3 coats of flat clear. Still love it though

Last edited:
:word:, I got the flat to try and hide the shit loads of metallic flake in the silver. Figured better safe than redo lol

good old ArmorAll wipes...if that's what you used :shrug: its what i use makes everything shinny