official aSSmeister build

Can't wait :lemon: So my dad comes home and this is the conversation..

Dad: you know your front plate is missing right?

Me: yeah... I took it off....

Dad: you can get a ticket for that

Me: I know. I'll see how it goes..

Dad: that will give them a reason to pull you over and give you a ticket

Me: ok *walks away*

:lol: he better not bitch and make me put it back on :rage:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Can't wait :lemon: So my dad comes home and this is the conversation..

Dad: you know your front plate is missing right?

Me: yeah... I took it off....

Dad: you can get a ticket for that

Me: I know. I'll see how it goes..

Dad: that will give them a reason to pull you over and give you a ticket

Me: ok *walks away*

:lol: he better not bitch and make me put it back on :rage:

Does he pay for your truck or insurance?

Probably not, but he does live there, so it is a valid argument :imo:

This lol tis why I didn't drive the SS for 6 months either. What he says, goes. Just think it's funny how the old folks don't understand mods/looking clean loll

Edit. If it wasn't for having my own card, Everytime I would want something for the truck I'd ask for em to order it and he'll say, what the hell do you need that for? Just drive the damn thing :rofl:

Last edited:
I guess my dad is the exception to that lol, he's always asking for my advice on what he should do to the truck and asking me if it's simple and clean before he does anything. And it seems that before he even asks me he's found the best looking way to do it, I guess I've had a pretty good effect :success:

Last edited:
I never had that problem. Been supporting myself since I began driving lol. Definitely looks more better without the tag.

Sent from my b hole

My parents are so irresponsible they had to move in with me or they'd be homeless. Driving me crazy. Now I tell them what to do :rofl:

Sent from my b hole

My dad is pretty cool, except he gives me a kinda funky look when I tell him everything I wanna do. THen other times he says he can't wait til we can swap in a bigger motor and a 6 spd :rofl:

This lol tis why I didn't drive the SS for 6 months either. What he says, goes. Just think it's funny how the old folks don't understand mods/looking clean loll

Edit. If it wasn't for having my own card, Everytime I would want something for the truck I'd ask for em to order it and he'll say, what the hell do you need that for? Just drive the damn thing :rofl:

I'm so glad my parents aren't like that. Been working since I was 13 tho so as long as I could pay for it with my money, they didn't say anything

I guess my dad is the exception to that lol, he's always asking for my advice on what he should do to the truck and asking me if it's simple and clean before he does anything. And it seems that before he even asks me he's found the best looking way to do it, I guess I've had a pretty good effect :success:
This, my dad's always asking me what I'd do or how to do something or what do you think of this, what do you think of that? lol

My dad is pretty cool, except he gives me a kinda funky look when I tell him everything I wanna do. THen other times he says he can't wait til we can swap in a bigger motor and a 6 spd :rofl:
Same, my dad's always bench racing and talking about when we can upgrade the Cobra or lifting the K5 or whatever

Bought silver paint and flat clear yesterday. Didn't see adhesive promoter or etching primer. I'm gonna check auto parts stores instead of hardware type places. Should I get both promoter AND etching primer, or will I be with with one or the other

That's where the adhesive promoter or etching primer comes in to play I guess. The paint is for high heat metal surfaces... I doubt it will hold up well on bare plastic without chipping and flaking

Adhesion promoter imo. That's what I've used on all of my painted plastics. Just follow the instructions on the can. Spray one light coat and let it sit for 5 min, then spray another light coat and let it sit for a bit longer, until it is tacky. Then you spray your color.

The most popular brand is Bulldog. Has a bulldog on it and the can is purple and red. Probably $10ish +/- per can, but it goes a long way.