official aSSmeister build

No svrt, I never waste a drop of that lol never using fgt armorall. The big stuff was with meguiars Supreme Shine. Tis what I used in the Sierra interior and engine bay. Great otc product for cheap. Then for hoses and tight spots used in & out spray of course

I didn't wipe off the I&O so some spots are shiny, and the foam block hit some water so there's some streaks on the engine cover. Idc, it's fine for now

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
:nice: Actually came out nice, surprised you didn't fuck it up somehow. :lol:

Haha, thanks :bleh:

:turborofl:

Always in the back of everyone's minds :cheeky:

It's in the front of my mind

Because it's poopy, shiney, greasy, dust attractanty, and is rumored to dry out & crack plastics, but I think they reformulated it since that issue.

Sparknotes.. It's the worst and always looked down upon lol

Armor all uses silicone as a product base. That silicone bonds to your dash and coats it for a nice shiny finish. When the sun dries the silicone, it shrinks, leading to cracking of the dash. Basically, the silicone dries and "drys out" your dash.

Armor all uses silicone as a product base. That silicone bonds to your dash and coats it for a nice shiny finish. When the sun dries the silicone, it shrinks, leading to cracking of the dash. Basically, the silicone dries and "drys out" your dash.

ohhhhhhhhh no i only use it on engine bay, that's it and somemtimes door sills ..... that stuff is greasy as fuck i don't want it in my truck ever

Lol Get to it. I love the I&O for the tight spaces and hoses. My buddies were wiping everything by hand the whole time and I pulled out the spray can. They said fuck you, and the Ford gave me $5 to let him use it :success:

On another note, fgt plate is back on. For now. I tried hanging it low to see how it looks, but no Buenos. Plus the ties were digging into the fresh paint lol
dy8y2y6u.jpg

So it's back to normal
qu6yge2e.jpg

And my dad keeps bugging me to put my 18" all terrain wheels from the Sierra on. The chrome definitely looks better, but not quite digging all the meat on the 18s
dututu4y.jpg

He wants me to run them now, then swap back to ss stocks once (if) it snows

Seems like a waste with how late in the season it is already. We could get snow any day now, so I'd just wait imo. Oh and dnw to rock 18's over 20's in regards to both of those sets of wheels.

:word: if they were 20s I'd have no problem swapping em back and forth. But dem meats don't look right on it now imo

And if you do everything crank and level it, throw some meaty tires on the SS wheels til you lift, it'll look damn good imo

That sucks about the tag, sure am glad Jawja doesn't make us do that BS but gawd those painted grilles really make the truck pop, love it! Why does your dad want you to run the NNBS wheels? If anything I'd do it the other way around, have those as the winter setup and save the good SS 20s. Those NNBSs would look like poop on the SSS IMO