official aSSmeister build

That sucks about the tag, sure am glad Jawja doesn't make us do that BS but gawd those painted grilles really make the truck pop, love it! Why does your dad want you to run the NNBS wheels? If anything I'd do it the other way around, have those as the winter setup and save the good SS 20s. Those NNBSs would look like poop on the SSS IMO

Thanks man! And he just likes the chrome better than the silver wheel. Which, the chrome does look better, but the wheel not so much haha. Since those are chrome clad he's thinking the winter will hurt them and not the SS wheels. But the 20s aren't in good condition anyway so it doesn't matter lol

Yeah squash those wheels. Sell and prawfit.

I wanted to sell. But instead Theyve been sitting in my garage since the spring :nono: I took ad pictures back then, just never posted em

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Not tell regular 2" cowl in the center though, those are Meh. I really like this reflexion hood
medupa8u.jpg

Seen it on a leveled nbs and still looks sick. And don't worry I'll keep 20s on. I want to wear the tires out so I can make progress on lift lol

Still lost as fuck about it. 7" with only 33s seems a bit small, I'd like 35s but don't think the awd would like that... It's got 4.10s which is alright not but ideal. Plus vibration issue still. I asked Mitch a couple days ago but he didn't reply :okay: I'll try asking fts

Well there's not many options to get info from.. Lol also thinking of maybe powering it a form if gray/silver, and add a light bar behind the lower bumper grille :notbad:

I was leveled on 315's when in had my HD :cheeky: And I only had 3.73s. You could definitely tell they were there, but it wasn't horrible.

Oh, and I had the 80e which was a bit more stout. 7" and 33s is perrrrfect dude, it will look so good.

cubs in behind the fake air ducts.

Fuck, didnt think of that.. I have fogs already in my room

I was leveled on 315's when in had my HD :cheeky: And I only had 3.73s. You could definitely tell they were there, but it wasn't horrible.

Oh, and I had the 80e which was a bit more stout. 7" and 33s is perrrrfect dude, it will look so good.

It looks great on nnbs's, but some nbs pics I seen with 6" and 33s have been 50/50. Look great from all angles except the side, where it looks spacey
This isn't bad
ege7ety2.jpg

And that's hng lol
8a7u6eje.jpg

I hear ya. And that trucks a 6" cranked rcx.. If I do 7" fts, I should be just about the same height since I'm about an inch lower up front anyway, Amiright. Keep thinking 7" sounds bigger than it is