official aSSmeister build

there are many fast ss trucks out there...there arnt many lifted ss trucks out there... this is why i would lift if i was in your position

there are many fast ss trucks out there...there arnt many lifted ss trucks out there... this is why i would lift if i was in your position

Definitely want to lift. But just saying I might do some fast first to enjoy the ss-ness for a few months first Ahah

Honestly if you are having fun driving it as it sits now, just do this stuff. If you get bored do the cam and lift it.

Yeah its alright now. It gets the go when I need to pass someone or merge.. I mean, what the hell else can you do on mostly 35 and 45mph roads.. Lol I'm not tracking or racing it, I'm driving it, everywhere, every day. Being real fast isn't a concern of mine

if you have keys, put a few turns in them just to bring the front up a little.

Do have keys

LOWER THE DAMN THING or no more cleavage snapper chats

vvv, I could only do like 2" if I lowered, due to not liking it and my conditions.. Damnn I bet that'd be a real neck breaker! :bishplz: plus, notorious gives full boob snaps :lemon:

fuck that, you ever seen the lifted one mike, looks killer. plus for a DD on a island that floods and snows, why would you lower it.

:word: I think every job I've had except one or two has been on the island, and next year won't be any different. It's a pain in the ass there lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
nother lifted ss done fgt'd
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS Ext Cab ~ Lifted ~ 6.0L V8

00w0w_2EyDgZa8oL3_600x450.jpg

00f0f_k6Ea7jRM3zU_600x450.jpg

is that RCX?
00e0e_iu3SDzCDTav_600x450.jpg

00202_dPsJtrgGcWR_600x450.jpg

more in link :puke: every lifted ss besides Mitch's is haggard as fuck

Last edited: