official aSSmeister build

dope pics from today :pepper:

some of my favorites along with vvvv

hows the editing look? afraid it might be a little over done/over saturated. heres the stock shot compared to edited

may be slightlyy over done :shrug:

not exact picture, but edited more natural imo

Edit.. Wow, from my phone almost all of these look way worse, way over saturated/contrasted... The tilt of the comp screen made it look lighter

Last edited:
Send me your wheels :kthanks:

:hahano:

Looks good

Need your HIDs to see in the daylight? :slap:

1) My camera is broke and the flash is stuck on, that's just the glare from the flash :crazy:

2) I wasn't inside the truck, so technically whatever lights were on weren't helping me see anyway

Pick which excuse you want to believe :ninja:

Looks good dude. I really dig that last picture

Thanks man, Im loving those last few!

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Pics look good dude. Like you said, on my phone they look a bit over saturated but I'll reserve judgement til I check them out on my comp.

I got a little sat-happy trying to bring out the fall colors haha I did em real quick too. But thanks :shake:

It's all good, keep at it and you'll know how much to do on what pics. It becomes second nature after you do enough

It's all good, keep at it and you'll know how much to do on what pics. It becomes second nature after you do enough

Will do! I only used the photobucket editor. Just brightness, contrast and saturation is it lol prolly gets way more in depth with lightroom

pics look really good IMO

:shake:

looks damn good!

:shake:

Truck is just begging for an altitude change :goingup: And some 20x12s!!

:want: in time my friend

Y'all ngas and ya cameras. I just put it on auto :sbs:

Maybe that's why my pics look like shit

:rofl: this was auto setting on my phone.. Just edited on comp. I posted the original to show the difference in the last few. HUGE difference

This bites. The chrome bulb looks better off no doubt, but it's shitty dull orange lit up
juvypuja.jpg

asygy7uq.jpg

yguda9eb.jpg

Edit. Guess it's not as bad when both are in.
avuqy7y4.jpg

ny8yvy5u.jpg

Last edited: