official aSSmeister build

Still, I can't believe a single 4" = two 2.75"s.

So how bout stock Dual pipes, y pipe, maybe reducer, aero 4040, 4" tailpipe, 4in/5out tip. Does that sound better?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Gotya. So can just do Y at the muffler, aero 4040, 4" tailpipe, 4in/5out tip. Perfect.

So down to... get the 3in/4out aluminized flowmaster Y, or the stainless magnaflow 4in/4out with two 3"-4" reducers on the stick pipes?

The flowmaster is 4.5" longer, at 17" total

Gotya. So can just do Y at the muffler, aero 4040, 4" tailpipe, 4in/5out tip. Perfect.

So down to... get the 3in/4out aluminized flowmaster Y, or the stainless magnaflow 4in/4out with two 3"-4" reducers on the stick pipes?

The flowmaster is 4.5" longer, at 17" total

I would do whatever is cheaper unless the rest of your piping you are adding is stainless.

Flow is $50, and magna is $37 + 2 reducers.. So just about the same price.

The muffler and tip are stainless.. And I'll have to get a tailpipe made, which I assume would be expensive as fkc for stainless?

Get a DynoTech SplitFlo 3" si/so. No one else will have it and they sound freaking unbelievable. No drone at all on the highway and loud of hell when you get on it. Ive been asked what motor mods I have done since it sounds so nasty resonating off traffic and concrete underpasses.

Get a DynoTech SplitFlo 3" si/so. No one else will have it and they sound freaking unbelievable. No drone at all on the highway and loud of hell when you get on it. Ive been asked what motor mods I have done since it sounds so nasty resonating off traffic and concrete underpasses.

I have split flows on the Camaro...he doesn't lie...they are sick! I think they are loud for a muffler and they resonate like crazy on the Camaro...but I guess I can't really judge tho...dual 3" x-piped on a 355 is gonna sound a lot different than on your 6.2.

damnit..giving me other options when i thought i was decided loll only found a couple videos for them from 5.3's, but it does sound pretty good. almost just like a Bullet. the race style is only in 3/3 and 3.5/3.5. but their 14" oval 4"in/4"out is $135 though. do you have any vids?

edit. mines a 364cu 6.0

I have a video of mine, I don't know if its in my "build" thread or not. Unlike Kris' camero, it does not resonate in the cab. Its soo much nicer then when I had flowmaster under the truck. it was just loud and droney all the damn time. It really wore you on the highway. These muffler is surprisingly near silent at 60-75 mph

Now that I have the tailpipe on the Aero, it is amazingly calm when cruising on the highway. Which is important with my 2.5 hr drive home from school. I use to have to crank the music up to drown out the drone. But with the tailpipe on it sounds great. That dynatech was my second choice but I went with he aero because of the price point, stainless, and no very common.

Its still rumbles around town though which I like, if I shift around 2100-2200 rpm it will pop and crack when I shift gears. The deceleration pop and crack is addicting too

I have a video of mine, I don't know if its in my "build" thread or not. Unlike Kris' camero, it does not resonate in the cab. Its soo much nicer then when I had flowmaster under the truck. it was just loud and droney all the damn time. It really wore you on the highway. These muffler is surprisingly near silent at 60-75 mph

I checked through your build last night, no vids :okay:

Yup, probably going with that dynatech when I finally have something to swap in motor wise. Sounds very similar to a corsa for way less.

edit. mind is made up. will post when its in

Did you already buy?

That diamond eye is a perfect tailpipe for dumping. I have it on my truck.

Also, the fact that the exhaust doesn't dump out right near the interior of the truck will help with drone / resonance. After covering the Camaro with second skin it died down a lot.

Last edited:
Nothing yet lol only have $130 left on my card till the 6th.

Went to the local shop today, asked for quote on installing the y pipe, muffler, and tip.. They said about 250...:lol: :ayfkm: it's less than 5 welds and a couple clamps for shits sake