official aSSmeister build

Yeah eff that. It was 150 at the shop that did mine. They welded new muffler on, and did a custom 3" mandrel bent tailpipe out. I was/am pleased with it all. Sorry for it not being in my thread, i should take a new one and upload it with less wind noise. it sounds so hoss in a garage hahaha

Yessir, 2nd cousin actually :lol: boss at welding. Might be seeing him tonight so I'll ask em

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Ya, I've never paid to have an exhaust on my truck...either I do it myself (I'm not the best) or I supply welder and beer to my buddy who does it every day.

Word, that's sweet. Today I helped wash my buddies ford, then did didnt quick wipedown with total interior detailer for my dash, wheel, panels and console, then conditioned the front leather again. Little upkeep shit.
uda4a4en.jpg

e4a3y8y5.jpg

We're gonna get a photo shoot in, hopefully sick spot with some fall colors and what not. The welder guy might be coming too

:rage: was fluctuating between that and 210 today. Havnt found rhyme or reason to it. I could try to explain, but it'd be lengthy.
y9eqy3ys.jpg

From a quick look up, I'm thinking it's water pump related. I do have 92k on original one. Next time it does it I'll try getting digital temp reading with le phone

Water pump should take you no more than an hr or two tops to swap. In Bassmaster time, that's a week with a new crankshaft

Sent using Tapashit

All this talk about exhaust, when's that gonna get on the truck...Next year?

Water pump is easy on these trucks, make sure you get new gaskets, even though they are reusable, mine didn't look the best when I pulled it to do the cam.

You shut your whore mouth, waiting for my card to clear. Bought something else this morning for the truck in the meantime. But will do on the gasket