official aSSmeister build

sucks the air out of the intake,

its like the guy who thought when you put your car in reverse the motor runs in reverse and the exhaust becomes a intake and the intake becomes the exhaust.

anyone else remember that thread?

That can't possibly have been real or srs

Sent using Tapashit

yea, i think the deleted it.

here is the first post i think

So we all know that the supercharged engines need the intake bypass valve so they work in reverse. Otherwise the supercharger would just suck all the air out of the cylinder. So knowing that, how does the turbocharged version work in reverse? The engine is trying to suck air backwards, yet the turbo wants to spin forward so I don't see how it works. Is there some sort of exhausting intake bypass valve on the turbo version? Also, if it does have the valve, does that also mean that it can make boost in reverse? Like how much boost? Like 5 psi or does it go over 20?

Lights came in today :pepper: opened em up and threw some permatex black silicone on em. I'll throw em on tomorrow sometime.

You may be thinking, wow, Bassmaster did something without Fucking up or going wrong! Well, WRONG.. On the first light the fgt ass bottle got a hole in it so it leaked all over me the whole time..
yhy9ehes.jpg

Guess what's hard as Fuck to get off.... Black silicone..
puby7u4a.jpg

Did 5 of the lights, came out good. Got to the last fog and I heard a rattling as I opened it..
How it's supposed to be
degyqazu.jpg

How it was..
e9a6azyb.jpg

With these just chilling
aru6u6as.jpg

Which I guess isn't a huge deal, cause I wasn't installing fogs right away anyway

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

It's not over yet.. It still can get worse haha but the lights look damn good, I'm stoked. It was $135 for the 4 cleared, then smoked fog lights with the wiring. Killer deal imo, since just the 4 lights are 90 usually

It's looks a tad darker in the pic, but you get it
ybu2emu7.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore