official aSSmeister build

Hmm OK, so I'd need in this order from cats to tip..
3"in/3"out y pipe after cats
3"-3.5" connector
3.5" mid pipe from y pipe to muffler
Aero 3535 (3.5in 3.5out)
3.5" stock tailpipe (or 3.5"-4" connector with 4" tailpipe?? )
5" tip prolly

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Might as well do long tubes while you're at it :read:

Then if you're doing all that, might as well lower it and boost it :crazy:

Might as well do long tubes while you're at it :read:

Then if you're doing all that, might as well lower it and boost it :crazy:

Top: was thinking if I'm replacing all the mid pipe.. I should probably get the electric cutout then also? For whatever reason I think that thing would be sweet and fun to mess with lol. Should headers be done the same time too?

Bottom: nofuku

Honestly if you're replacing all of that piping, it makes sense to start at the headers and go back from there :imo:

ANd yeah, an e-cutout would be sweet on that. That's on my list after le swap

eh, cutout is about 250 for one, and headers are 3-500. not trying to spend 800+ just for exhaust right now :scared:

right now is 30 for y pipe, 100 for aero, 20-40 for a tip, then xxx for 3" mid pipe and install

Last edited:
Haha truth. But yeah, doesn't make sense not to spend the extra for hundred and have the whole exhaust setup be brand new, stainless, and exactly what you want.

But it's always easier spending other people's money haha.

Yeah I'm definitely better off not touching it at all. When I call around different shops I'll ask about the headers. What the price difference would be between installing them now or later on

Yup. Supposedly the lpps are 321 stainless and the cal speed are 304 stainless. Stainless is stainless to me. :shrug:

id have to pull out my materials class books n shit but isnt the tensile strength easier to work with on 321 vs. 304? the properties of the makeup of the steel is different, but cant remember the numbers and forgot the site we use to use.