official aSSmeister build

yeah what's up with that? have a sofa bed in my room get your ass up here.

Sent from my work phone while working using Forum Fiend v1.0.1.

I'm meeting at James 's house and just following from there. Making one stop in Pennington I believe then to the show

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

cant figure out exhaust set up. pissin me off. ive been SO set on AeroTurbine 3030 for whenever i got my new truck because its stainless, sounds amazing, and only $80. but fgt SS has Dual In system :ayfkm: kicked around the idea of replacing all the pipes to run SI/SO..but not sure if worth it. so just now i was scoping out other DI/SO mufflers. there are VERY few, especially for cheap... :nono:

DNW magnablow or blowmaster unless i absolutely have to. corsa, borla, gibson all too much $$. dynomax didnt have shit. theres spintech..but they might be a tad too deep/loud for what i want. and the stainless option puts them at over $200 anyway.. any ideas?!!?!111.

edit. heres the spintech. Sportsman Street 3447xl
http://www.spintechmufflers.com/muf...rtsman-street-xl-3447xl-3-d-3-c/prod_349.html

only somewhat decent i found. rest are all baby motors. start from 1:55ish

Last edited by a moderator:
24166d1255583130-y-pipe-magnaflow-ypipe.jpg

magnaflow y pipe to aero 3030 :datass:

:motherofgod: tis exactly what i need, no? then just use one of my current pipes to run to muffler. didnt know they had small y pipes like that, never looked lol

Last edited:
Lol yep, they exist. If you look around some more, they make some that aren't so expensive. 'Course, I know you need stainless so you might as well go with that one. I vote that with the Aero cuz those sound awesome

Because magna flow is the first choice if you don't like blowmasters, I think he is going for something outside the box, different from the majority. Plus Aero's are the shit. Trying to find one for my brother