official aSSmeister build

Because magna flow is the first choice if you don't like blowmasters, I think he is going for something outside the box, different from the majority. Plus Aero's are the shit. Trying to find one for my brother

This. Magna and blowmaster too brostream/high school imo. I like my shit different. And for the quality and sound of aero.. You can't beat it

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Word. Checked dynomax but nothing in a di/so, and if I convert to si/so, then it's all most definitely a aero. If not a bullet probably. Didn't check mbrp cause I thought they're $$

My deal is I hate seeing huge transitions even on diesel trucks. Like going from 3"-5" or 5-8" etc. I like it so you can only see the outlet unless you crawl on your back. I am gonna run a 4" tip but 5" would look good too

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Just realized it is di/do muffler.. But has a Y just after the muffler. Looks like dual 2.75 in, then single 3.5 tailpipe?
nynavyra.jpg

ygu7e2av.jpg

ebe7yga3.jpg

Wow great job on the y pipe gm!

I would make your exhaust like the hd's have it. Do a y pipe after the cats and put in an aero either 3.5 or 4" and run it out where you choose. Its been proven that a larger pipe helps the 6.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Would just say fawk it, be a :bawss: and purchase Corsa cat back. And if not bawss, dual inlet single outlet 22" case Mangnaflow 3" I/O.

Last edited:
thats why i said the sizes i did, you can use the muffler as your y pipe with dual in single out

Said before though, DNW di/so muffler. There are shit choices

Wow great job on the y pipe gm!

I would make your exhaust like the hd's have it. Do a y pipe after the cats and put in an aero either 3.5 or 4" and run it out where you choose. Its been proven that a larger pipe helps the 6.0

Haha, if y pipe after the cats, then 3.5" in/out muffler (aero 3535), would that be too much.. Fucking up back pressure & whatnot? Or is 3in/3.5 out (aero 3030 with 3-3.5 adapter) any safer/better?

Don't know jack shit about exhaust flow specifics

I'll look up all the little pieces I need & post up layer just to double check. plus need to find exhaust shop somewhat near me.

Other news, got my floor mats in
ytyzyse3.jpg

ymuhe4am.jpg

And some shitty pics of the truck after the detail. Just waterless washed it to rid of crap from the trip and some random residue spots I missed before. Not thrilled with how it turned out up close.. But from far it's nice hah
uhetavy6.jpg

ejy6yheq.jpg

6eja5ude.jpg

he4ehugy.jpg

Still swirls. Just not as bad as before
y7y5a5a8.jpg

jynedupe.jpg

I did a lot of research and since the 6.0 is running 2.75" pipes stock, you need at least 3.5 if converting to a single exit, just like the new 6.2s come with stock. for a performance stabdpoint 3.5 and 4" are about the same, but the 6.2 comes with 3.5 stock.