official aSSmeister build

have read that....so a 4wd SS.. lol id love to keep the awd though for winters here. ive gotten used to not breaking them loose anywhere and like it already lol cant wait to see how it is in snow

Oo didn't know if you noticed it then. But we'll see how this all plays out

I better start buying weekly lotto tickets lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

x12 with positive offset? does not compute lol

:word: need to talk to Mitch and ask about his driveline and whatnot. anyway, there are not many good looking chrome wheels in 20x12 that arent expensive as fuck (bmf, american force) Mitch has the moto metals, so theyre out of the question. the gears are basically the same thing, so meh. then theres the ion 183's, which i like, but not totally sold on em. fuel has a few nice ones, but all their wheels look better in black/machined accents

fuel has this new wheel coming out which i absolutely love. this is 22x12 here. cant wait to see more finishes/sizes
3e5a5ese.jpg

That's one sexy fuckn wheel

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

have read that....so a 4wd SS.. lol id love to keep the awd though for winters here. ive gotten used to not breaking them loose anywhere and like it already lol cant wait to see how it is in snow

IMO I think it'd be more useful plus you'd get a slight mpg bump not having all that shit engaged all the time. Only bad thing is the Z cases bind up if you catch traction, you're not supposed to drive on hard surfaces, it made for dirt/mud and shit. My Z was fun as hell in the snow tho, I never had a problem

Hell I'm already getting 15mpg as is lol is there any difference between z71 and 4x4 t-case that you know of?

We got absolute Dick for snow here the last 2 years, so I never even got to have snow fun with Sierra :okay:

A Z tcase would bolt right in place of the ss tcase, but you'd need a front diff from a Z too because theres the 4wd actuator in it. And thinking about it you probably wouldn't even have the wiring for the actuator being that you're awd. Z71 and 4x4 guys can swap to awd and just tie the actuator wire up out of the way but if you don't have it in already you can't go to selectable 4wd. Unless you wanted to do some wiring

Makes sense. The t case and wiring along would be more time/work/money then I'd want to deal with anyway, let alone a while new front diff. I'll try contacting the fts vendor & Mitch to see what they did for the awd

Thank ya! I just detailed her yesterday for the first time. Clay ipa wipedown , 2 step polish on the hood and roof, 1 step everywhere else, followed with ipa wipedown, sealant, glaze, and wax. Clayed, 1 step polished and rainx'd all the glass. Then plastic, wheel well, tire dressing. She looks good!! I'll throw pics up after the show Sunday

Nowhere near perfect. It was fairly bad shape from PO. Tons of swirls and little scratches. But for a black daily driver this is about as good as It'll stay so I'm happy