official aSSmeister build

Eh . maybe a x10 and 1" spacer would satisfy me cause it wouldn't be noticeably pushed out. But I'd prefer the full x12 wheel

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

you can have a x12 wheel if you have a little positive offset lol

x12 with positive offset? does not compute lol

i think that would look good and well nobody does it on an SS

:word: need to talk to Mitch and ask about his driveline and whatnot. anyway, there are not many good looking chrome wheels in 20x12 that arent expensive as fuck (bmf, american force) Mitch has the moto metals, so theyre out of the question. the gears are basically the same thing, so meh. then theres the ion 183's, which i like, but not totally sold on em. fuel has a few nice ones, but all their wheels look better in black/machined accents

fuel has this new wheel coming out which i absolutely love. this is 22x12 here. cant wait to see more finishes/sizes
3e5a5ese.jpg

:word: i like most of their last wave of new wheels from earlier this year. just never thought of myself buying some because fuel and XD are the top brofgt wheels

right on. i hate xd. the other three are definitely the top 3 in wheels. bmfs out of my league ATM. dont want to spend more than like 400 tops per wheel

Last edited:
hm. im looking up info now trying to see what it takes to lift/ what i could even fit. Mitch has a 9.5" FTS with a 'custom driveline' which fit 20x12s w/2" spacers on 35s. i would think (hope) a 6" kit with x12s and 33s would work. or maybe just bitch out and get x10s, see fitment, get 1 - 1.5" spacer accordingly :shrug:

stock SS height is..no rear block, and the front is higher than 2wd, but less than 4wd. so i assume lifted awd should be pretty close to height of lifted 4wd, even though ss looks so much lower stock wise

Last edited: