official aSSmeister build

I'm about ready to see how many pieces these speakers can break into if I peg the fuck out of them into the ground

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Yea Jackson is about 40mins from me. At Shooters here I believe it's pistols and rifles under 3600fps can be shot in the 17 Lane range. Open till 10pm

its all indoor?

Yup. A 2 tier indoor archery range also. Here's a post from the other day about it

Just outside of little egg Harbor on 539. Right before the Parkway entrance / 58 exit. It's been a pretty big deal around here, after over a year of planning and approvals they finally started building this time last year. Finishing up now. Should be cool cause it's the only thing like it for maybe 45mins iirc

http://www.shootersnj.net/?fullsite=true

Ooh. I don't know what they usually go for, but i dont see that as too bad for unlimited anytime access and reservations if your within the area. But you you traveling guys it's iffy

I think i'm spoiled with CJ. its 250 but the indoor range is 24*7 and the outdoor ranges are dawn to dusk and out doors they have archery, skeet/trap, about 10-20 25-50 yard pit ranges with steel targets provided, a 300 yard rifle range with about 20 shooting positions, a 200 yard general purpose range with another 20 positions, and a pistol range with another 20 positions. all household members are members and can go whenever the paying member goes, and you can bring 2 non members not including household members whenever you want. I think its one of the only if not the only range in the state like it.

only shitty part is the first year you have to pay a 450 new member fee on top of the prorated dues

Is the entire place only a shooting range?
Like right now they (my aunt and uncle) own a store in town called Tips Hardware. It was a hardware store they gradually meshed with hunting, guns, bows, and fishing. It's the gun hot spot around here. They decided on this Shooters project.. Which is a much, much larger building, the indoor shooting range, and damn near all of the hunting/fishing stuff transferred to there, leaving Tips back to the general hardware store. Shooters is essentially a small time bass pro shops, with a shooting range as a bonus lol

oh, gotcha that's pretty damn cool. this place is just a bunch of ranges, members are owners and it's hundreds/thousands of acres. you can also hunt the property at certain times during the year plus they constantly have competitions

Oo i see, so two different sides of the venn diagram lol but that is a pretty badass place. Once I get my licenses and guns I'll definitely need to try it out sometime