official aSSmeister build

Google says weekend of Oct 5th/6th. But i never fished off there. I see some fishing the 4th and 5tg wooden bridges, but dnw to bring fish up 15' above the water lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

just go to the end and bring a cooler of beer, youre not really gonna catch anything worth keeping then anyway lol

Thanks Bry.

Cleaned and conditioned my seats today with adams cleaner and conditioner

Before. Thick greasy mess
umatamu3.jpg

uja5uryd.jpg

Half cleaned
6utaqy3y.jpg

Just Cleaned
6a2a6ugu.jpg

y9u4yhur.jpg

Conditioned
e5a9uzy6.jpg

yqa3y6yb.jpg

Pass before
eba4ynuh.jpg

Cleaned
ehudyqyp.jpg

After
5epyteze.jpg

All the dirt just from passenger seat and top half of driver
a9a9epu2.jpg

The rear seat you can't tell much difference in before/after pic cause they arent nearly as dirty, but it feels better. 50/50 of cleaned on top, conditioned on bottom
9e3epevu.jpg

Only thing i need to clean in the interior now is the nasty headliner
ujeve3ym.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've seen every GM truck/SUV that has factory leather has vinyl back seats. Only the front seats are true leather and then only the seating surface is leather. The sides and backs if them are vinyl.

So, bought Alpine Type-G front door speakers which should be in today, and my velcro for the bed rug came in

Now to try and figure out the best way to install it..

It would cost more to ship than I paid for it loll its pretty big folded up

Edit. But i seen the basic install videos for new ones, but now sure how to go about the used one. The old velcro is still on the bed rug, but i assume that should be fine? I'll just cut and replace the side that sticks to the bed

Yeah that should be fine. Velcro takes a while to wear out. If you have issues, just put new velcro right next to the old I guess

Yep, just lay it out in the bed and wipe the bed floor with alcohol where the velcro will go. Put velcro on bed rug then peel the backing off one by one and stick it down. Let your truck sit out in the sun for a while first to warm up the bed, will help it stick better.

Just pulled the rug out and looked at it for the first time in a while. Realized the fuzzy side is sewn onto the rug itself. So that makes it easier and rids my worries lol

Was told to leave the rug itself out in the sun for a little too to help stiffen it up for install

Nope. OK so dumb question.. How the fuck do I install this speaker... Only couple I ever did were just plug and play bolt ons.. This has no plug and I need to drill holes :nono:

4emahy6a.jpg

utynyjer.jpg

ja2e2yga.jpg

Stock just clipped in
namepemy.jpg