official aSSmeister build

Don't worry, it'll be a while. I havnt even applied for it yet :nono:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Knowing nj I'd get on that. I got lucky and was pushed through due to connections in my local pd, but even then still took two weeks. I know people who waited six months

I think i'm spoiled with CJ. its 250 but the indoor range is 24*7 and the outdoor ranges are dawn to dusk and out doors they have archery, skeet/trap, about 10-20 25-50 yard pit ranges with steel targets provided, a 300 yard rifle range with about 20 shooting positions, a 200 yard general purpose range with another 20 positions, and a pistol range with another 20 positions. all household members are members and can go whenever the paying member goes, and you can bring 2 non members not including household members whenever you want. I think its one of the only if not the only range in the state like it.

only shitty part is the first year you have to pay a 450 new member fee on top of the prorated dues

This just sold me.

you can still go with us as long as you shoot under our supervision

Oh word, duh lol I still don't like using other people's stuff, especially expensive possessions. I'd ideally like to get my own little pistol and practice more since I'm still new to it

Knowing nj I'd get on that. I got lucky and was pushed through due to connections in my local pd, but even then still took two weeks. I know people who waited six months

Damn lucky you lol 2 of my friends are going on 4 and 5 months now. One was even a class 1 cop on the island for the summer

Oh word, duh lol I still don't like using other people's stuff, especially expensive possessions. I'd ideally like to get my own little pistol and practice more since I'm still new to it

Damn lucky you lol 2 of my friends are going on 4 and 5 months now. One was even a class 1 cop on the island for the summer

Yeah NJ is no joke. When do you turn 21?

End of April :okay:

Side note. Got the driver side done before and gave up for the night lol tape is there because that section had small vibrating noises

a5ede2eq.jpg

Gave the Taillight a Second shot and got it. So got the 2nd led Cree reverse bulb in finally

etezenyd.jpg

End of April :okay:

Side note. Got the driver side done before and gave up for the night lol tape is there because that section had small vibrating noises

a5ede2eq.jpg

Gave the Taillight a Second shot and got it. So got the 2nd led Cree reverse bulb in finally

etezenyd.jpg

Looking good

Bullet antenna came in today :pepper:
8a8e5yqa.jpg

2ureqa7y.jpg

thats what my tail lights look like, soo nice at night.

i still wanna add 2 cubes in the back and a light bar in the front.

Thatd be ultimate lightage there while still looking good

And thanks Mike

Are you fucking kidding me. I swear to whoever, that whenever I try and do something, it becomes as complicated as possible...

Went to test fit the bullet, and this shit happened :ayfkm:
5ehede3e.jpg

yjasujud.jpg

:rage:

I wonder what will happen when you go to change the oil lol
Fuck the antenna. Antenna delete ftw

I don't want to know... Lol but I could leave it, since I will never use the radio.. But i already paid the 35 bucks so might as well use the antenna aha