official aSSmeister build

Got other speaker done. It's amazing how much faster and smoother something goes when all your tools are at hand and work. Only took 30 mins from start to end
u7y5y6ug.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

No sir, that's for future when I upgrade sound more. Are they a pain in the dick to replace because you need to take off the A pillar?

The ones in the A pillar aren't that bad. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure you just pry toward the top of the A pillar and slowly work it back toward you to get the plastic piece off. You'll havta get the speaker unplugged before it'll be totally free, just takes a little patience. Idk who makes a tweeter to fit there tho, I just left my stockers in my truck

i got stock bose. i aint fucking with it till they start blowing up.

this i got bose and 1 10" sub under back seat and its perfect, but yeah having the right tool for he right job makes everything go smoother and less tools get thrown around out of anger

It sounds better than the Bose ever would've now. Once I get my 200a alt I'll have my sub back too

Right. The bose isn't bad, it's kinda nice for stock without having to mess with anything.. But can always improve

The ones in the A pillar aren't that bad. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure you just pry toward the top of the A pillar and slowly work it back toward you to get the plastic piece off. You'll havta get the speaker unplugged before it'll be totally free, just takes a little patience. Idk who makes a tweeter to fit there tho, I just left my stockers in my truck

Word, I won't even fuck with it till I get a sub. Then I may need help on the highs. But for now it's fine

i got stock bose. i aint fucking with it till they start blowing up.

My front speakers sounded fine untill I turned it up loud. Then it got muddy as all hell. Not sure if bad speaker or shitty amp / just overpowered

this i got bose and 1 10" sub under back seat and its perfect, but yeah having the right tool for he right job makes everything go smoother and less tools get thrown around out of anger

Exactly what I want. 1 10" is perfect for that added kick, without the overpowering boom

Holy fawwwwwk that's sick. Saw a red one at wally world yesterday that was dropped a tad, not that low, but looked fucking awesome

Greg..dont be a bitch......
tapatalk_1379711549312.jpg

Do it now!!

Uhhh yeah, I'm gonna have to pass lol dnw want anything lower than this 0/2 SS. Ever. And dnw 22s lol

This guy ain't about that life. I don't mind looking at them, but dnw to drive. Especially daily

Last edited:
Haha idk I'm spoiled now with it being loaded and kinda want to keep it for a long time just because I don't wanna lose any of it haha