official aSSmeister build

?.. There are no holes in the door, I need to drill in order to get screws in. But still, the fuck does this install? Do I need to cut factory plug and solder wires to speaker... Or get a plug for the speaker and solder the plug to the speaker, to plug and play?

2eja2uma.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
My nnbs speaker had an identical looking bracket but it had a lip that went about 2" off the front. Made kind of a "tunnel" from the speaker to the door panel.

I just re-used that bracket. It had the same clips and everything.

There are adapters out there to do both. One to mount the speaker and best buy has a plug and play wire set up as well. That way you can reinstall your OE stuff if you ever need to

There are adapters out there to do both. One to mount the speaker and best buy has a plug and play wire set up as well. That way you can reinstall your OE stuff if you ever need to

Any idea how much either of them cost? I know best buy can be steep

Actually I found these little connectors which slide right over the speaker tabs. I'll cut the factory plug off, insert wire into connector, and connect lol
ajyge6y6.jpg

As per mounting..I'll probably just drill. Someone suggested self tapping screws

So now that I think I figured that out... My other project for the day was install bed rug. Just rinsed out the dirt and debris from the bed but was wondering if I should do anything with these rust blemishes before I cover them up? Sand down and a little a spray over the spots? I have a tiny bit of gloss black spray, bed liner spray, and undercoating spray. All black

aqujyzuz.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I found these little connectors which slide right over the speaker tabs. I'll cut the factory plug off, insert wire into connector, and connect lol
ajyge6y6.jpg

As per mounting..I'll probably just drill. Someone suggested self tapping screws

Someone,lol thanks man

Bahahah oh yeah forgot you were here. Mike suggested them :secretshake:

Lol it's all good,just get me in that shooting range one weekend when it's cold out.

I assume you got them all hooked up and working?

Haha we'll see what I can do. And nope, no progress except I ran to the store and got 10 self screws. I busted the led door light and now I'm going under my grandpa's croasspace to spread bug killing shit :uhoh:

Driving with all this shit
uvery9eq.jpg

Last edited:
Haha we'll see what I can do. And nope, no progress except I ran to the store and got 10 self screws. I busted the led door light and now I'm going under my grandpa's croasspace to spread bug killing shit :uhoh:

Driving with all this shit
uvery9eq.jpg

Lol get yourself together man